CHAPTER 30

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICA ROSE MONTANA
"ANJ"

"That's why we broke up, well I broke up with him" I told baby, well Jon. Ever since the pool party I've been getting to know him. We both opened to each other about our exes.

"Well meme was just too much, she got too attatched to the money." he said. I shook my head. "Sorry about that, no one should go through that shit" I said looking at him holding his hand.

"Well" I said getting up sitting on his lap. "If you ever need anything, I'm always here to talk" I told him he just looked in my eyes.

"How he lie to you, your pure, real & beautiful..a nigga like me ain't deserve you." He said looking up at me. I leaned down and kissed his lips. So soft.

He then gripped my waist sliding his hands down to my ass. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he stood up wrapping my legs around his waist. Walking up the stairs to his bedroom. We continued to kiss sloppy with tongue. Our wetness colliding with each other.

"Mmm" I moaned into the kiss. We reach the bedroom and he plopped me on his bed. I took my shirt off, as he took his off. Showing me his bare tatted body. His muscles glistening.

"Cmere daddy" I moaned as he leaned down kissing me more, he rubbed my clit through my panties. I wasn't wearing any pants I was just wearing a long sweater dress.

I moaned into the kiss as I started undoing his pants.  He pulled back and took his pants off. Lifting my back off the bed, undoing my bra letting my breasts out. He untied my hair letting my natural hair dangle down my back. He laid be back down.

He pulled my panties off and pushed Me more up the bed as he has room to lie down in front of me. He played and rubbed my clit, hearing the wetness. "Shittt" he Said. "So wet" he then put his mouth to work. Sucking and slurping on my clit. Cleaning all the juices up.

His mouth noises were loud, he was amazing at this. "UGHH" I moaned loudly, his eyes looked up at me whilst he ate my pussy out. "Fucckkk babyyy" I moaned squeezing my breasts.

He moaned into my pussy and continued looking up into my eyes. "Just like that daddy, eat this pussy" I moaned. I then pulled away, pulling him up to me. Flipping him onto his back whilst my breasts were in his face.

He attatched his mouth to my nipple and sucked on it, whilst gripping the others "mhmmmm" I moaned. "You like that shit" he looked up at me slapping my pussy, I loved the roughness.

"Mhmmm I do daddy" I said kissing him, forcing my tongue in his mouth.

I then kissed down his jaw, his neck and crawled down to his chest. Kissing his abdomen, I pulled down his draws, when I tell you this thing was big, it was fucking big. Thick, long and it had a nice tip.

I smiled and looked up at him whilst he grabbed the back of my head, I knew what I was doing, I put my mouth around his tip sucking the life out of it, his eyes started rolling back. I grabbed his balls in my other hand massaging them.

"Fucccckk" he moaned. I then went further, his dick was filling all the spaces in my mouth. He pushed his hand on the back of my head pushing it down further more. I made gagging sounds, I was litterly choking on his cock.