CHAPTER 42

LOS "WOO" ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR JACKSON
"WOO"
"POP SMOKE"
"BIG PAPI LOCSTA"

We was chillin at this private hang out with the gang, Dave, mike , shoota, Trey, aaleeyah, Ana, Mel and my bad ass wife + my bad ass daughter who on get a whooping if she don't let go of ma damn braids. "Damn you pullin these mutha fuckas out ren, stop" I said to her taking her arm off. All of a sudden she connects her hand to my cheek.

Dis lil girl just slapped the hell out ha own dad. "Don't say bad word daddy!" She said with a angry word.

"Yo ass deserved that slap" Anj said taking out the drinks from the box, we had went and got some drive through so we ain't starve.

"Yo you want me to put ha ass in a headlock woo?" Mike looked at me giving her a death glare, side eyeing ren.

Anj then hit mike on his arm "nigga threaten ma daughter im goin make u feel pain where the sun don't shine ma nigga" she said to him.

"Oh shit" Trey said laughing. "Mike she really gon slap yo ass, how ren just slapped ha pops" Ana said looking at me laughing. I mugged her

"Aye don't do ma nigga like that Ana" Dave said, I nodded. "Hell yeah" I said

"I ain't even wanna know how dats gon feel" Shoota said.

"Mayne don't be cussing me out sis, she deserve it. Ion know who she be thinking she is these days for real" mike said rolling his eyes, then breaking into a short laugh. Trying to stay in character

"Nigga you love ma ren" I said to mike, "yo Anj we gotta hit the fucken club tonight girl" Ana started saying.

"The fuck she not" I said stopping whatever they had that was going on.

"That fuck not" Aleeyah said, "because I said she not!" I said to her.

Anj didn't say anything really, "sorry ladies a girl got a baby now" she said sitting next to me.

"Well I do too" aleeyah said "listen sis, she ain't going to no fucking club if I ain't there" I said shutting it down.

"Period" Mike said. Anj laughed as aleeyah and Ana rolled their eyes.

"Petty muthafucka" Ana said to mike. "You love this petty muthafucka" he said.

"Ayo who dem niggas" mike said whilst his eyes followed the black car that slowly drove by us.

Mike looked at me.

I looked at mike.

"GET DOWNNN" i yelled as everyone ran and got down, shots were going off. Everything was in slow motion.

Ana ran

Mike got out the pistol shootin, duckin for his life..

It was like a dream

I quickly ran over to Anj and my baby grabbing them both covering ren with my whole body as all their yells filled the park.

Cries and yells filled the whole area.

I seen dave and trey with the rifles shooting back at the vehicle amidst hearing rens horrific crying.

Multiple gun shots fired our way.

"SHOOOTER!!" Dave yelled

"Ren!" Anj yelled, the car drove past.

"MA NIGGA" Dave yelled going crazy, I turned around and my heart dropped.

Shooter was laying there. Lifeless

His whole white tee in blood.

"Bro you cant go! You can leave us" Dave yelled trying to open his eyes.

"WHO THE FUCK THEM NIGGAS YO, I SWEAR IF MA NIGGA DIE IM FUCCIN SHIT UP YO" mike cried in anger.

I put my hands in my face, as Anj came closer, "bashar...baby...shooter-" she lowley said.

I turned around, not finding any words to say

"Is ma baby okay?"I said checking every part of rens face and body.

"Daddy" she cried reaching for me, she looked over at shooters body.

I quickly turned her head.

I put my palm at the back of her head, pushing her into my chest as she cried.

Getting up.

Standing in front of shooters lifeless body.

"Shoota...why"
I tried to get words out.

"Why god" I said looking up, trying to look away from this hell situation.

"We gotta call the ambulance!" Aaleeyah cried.

Ana was crying, mike comforted her with blood splattered all over his face.

Dave looked dead. Like his whole world came down.

Shooter was our heart. But Dave grew up with shooters. They knew each other more than they knew themselves.

Woo niggas.

Ma nigga is gone.

Who ever did this shit imma put a grenade in the fuckin mouth whilst they on fuccin fire. Make sure they blow the fuck up.

A slow painful death. With their body parts all over the floor.

Just so the family can't see they niggas.

Just like what they done right now. To my family.

"Don't cry baby, it's over.."

——

Rip KING SHOOTER 💫💫💫💫💫HES WITH WOO NOW! WITH GOD!! 💙💙💙

HES WITH WOO NOW!
WITH GOD!! 💙💙💙

YALL THE ALBUM IS OUT!!

I LOVE ALL THE TRACKS. WOO BACK BABY 💙💫🔥 TAKING THE CHARTS BY STORM!
RAP LEGEND!

WHATS YALL FAVE SONG?!