CHAPTER 4

BROOKLYN, NY

BASHAR

I was walking through the streets with Mike Dee and ma security Shaq, I was doin a little shopping while messagin anj, she was studyin on ha shit and I'm out here tryna get her all types of designer shit

I was walking through the streets with Mike Dee and ma security Shaq, I was doin a little shopping while messagin anj, she was studyin on ha shit and I'm out here tryna get her all types of designer shit. Especially Dior shit. That's ma baby's favourite designer brand. She know papi Rock that shit so she gotta match.

Anj 💍💙: Nooooo I'm busyyy, I'm not sending you a picture babe

Right now I was tellin her to come through with a pic of her naked..a nigga was missin her. He energy and her smile. I hadn't seen her in a couple days, due to me always been booked and busy with my career and allat, she also got her studies up so it was hard for
Us to catch up daily.

But we still make it work, from calling each other after we finish from what's making us busy. We on FaceTime every other night when we ain't together..and trust me we still be gettin it on FaceTime.
She ma lil freak.

Me: cmon baby..1 pic otherwise I'll be on ya ass..

I knew if I kept annoying her about some she will give up and do it, y'all will see.
I told y'all when I want something imma get it

"Nigga get off to phone, what's taking yo attention" mike said. I looked at him and chuckled "nigga I know damn well it ain't anj" I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Nigga she got yo attention all the ti-

"Damn nigga Ana ain't let you hit yet? That's why u actin up all the dam time?! Ain't getting no pussy?!" I laughed and made fun of him.

He sucked in his teeth, "Nah man ain't no talking about Ana, ma baby moms might hear you" he said looking around. Shit I'd be scared, keisha be poppin out of no where startin shit and don't no body know where that chick be coming from.

"Hell yeah, don't want that broad making a appearance on us today" I laughed my way in Dior.
I looked around and seen some nice as shit. I needed to up ma game.

I haven't forgotten, I wanted to get anj some shit.
Something that I know she like. I needed help so I called one of the assistants.

"Ayo, uh excuse me" I motioned for one of them. A short white blonde women came over.

"Yes sir, how may I help you today?" She said standing with a smile.

"I wanna get ma girl somethin, I'm not sure where to look since I'm always shoppin for ma self." I explained. It's true, the only time I came in here was for myself or for ma moms, but ma moms shopped on online with the credit card I gave her, so I barely come in and shop in the women's section.

We walked over to the women's area and I seen a couple things that caught my eye.