CHAPTER 28

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICA ROSE MONTANA
"ANJ"

Me n Ana walked into my house, I noticed bashar went out. Perfect, I can put his glock back in time. "Yo I'm gon put his shit back before he come" I told Ana. She nodded as she took the ski mast off plopping on the sofa.

I ran up the stairs as quickly as possible, rubbing to our room and going to our closet. "ANJ" I stopped in my tracks. Turning around seeing bashar sitting on the bed. He was looking at me whilst I held the gun.

"What the fuck you doin with that shit! HUH?!" He yelled at me. "Yo relax I ain't use it" my Brooklyn accent came out. "Hell nah, don't tell me to relax. you dumb as fuck for pulling that shit Anj" he started going at it.

"And yo ass thought I ain't here, there something called a garage..tryna hide shit from me"

He got up. "Give me the gun. What the fuck I tell you about this gun?!" He yelled at me. "Babe-

"Ain't no babe me, shut yo ass up. I told you to not touch this gun! You could have gotten caught with this shit. You ain't know how to get out of a situation " he rolled his eyes.

"Calm down, I don't know why your still yelling at me nigga. " I yelled back at him.

He put the gun on the bench. Walked over to me, "you ain't touching this gun! You gon listen, don't play with this shit, guns ain't not game to play! What you out there acting gangsta for? Over some bitch!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Last thing I want to happen is you getting caught with some gun over some petty shit! Niggas ain't playin. Don't give me yo ugly ass attitude, who you speaking to!" He continued

"Oh my god" I said with more attitude Turning around
I walked away from him. "Get Outta ma face" he mumbled.

"Fuck you nigga" I said sticking up the middle finger to him.

I walked down the stairs. I was pissed as hell, he supposed to understand me.

"He lose it at you" Ana said, I nodded walking into the kitchen. Opening the fridge.
I got out some left overs from the other night. Tonight I was supposed to suprise bashar for his birthday with the trip to Singapore. But I ain't in the mood no more.

I don't know how I'm supposed to get back on his good side now to suprise him, I shouldn't have take. The glock. He has a point, but lucky I ain't use it.

He came back down "Anj" he yelled, he looked at the ski masks on the couch and seen me and Ana. "What y'all do! Don't lie to me" he said coming in my face.

"Get out of my face!" I yelled at him. "Listen, yo dumb ass could get in trouble." He said grabbing my arm.
"What. Y'all. Do" he said sternly.

"What the fuck y'all have the ski masks for? Tryna do some gangsta?" He said.

"Yo chill out, y'all niggas do shit as well. Don't be acting like mike don't be telling me what y'all get up to!" She yelled at him. Wait what?

I looked at bashar "what is she taking about!" I yelled at him. "That ain't important! I'm a nigga!"

"Yeah and you a lying as nigga that don't tell me shit!" I yelled back at him. "How you gon check me about beating some BITCHES ass that was fucking my best friends NIGGA! When you the one out here doing shot behind my back not even telling ME!" I yelled at him. I pulled my arm back stepping away from him.