CHAPTER 22

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR
"POP SMOKE"

I was in the car going to my interview with anj, mike and Ana. Mike was tellin the story to ana about yesterday, explaining how I called keisha crazy ass on him. I laughed through the whole thing, his ass deserved it.

"Then the bitch decided to start thrown in my pebbles at ma damn dog, like bitch the fuck did lil Shoota do to yo nasty, discombobulated looking ass"
He said.

I laughed and anj was dying of laughed whilst ana was ready to slap the shit out of him. "I swear I was about to commit suicide and jumpy off the balcony bae" he said to Ana.

"I swear got really be punishing me these days" he said.

"Talking about god punishing you makes me want to tell you that me and anj had sex where y'all sitting right now" I said, Anj looked back waiting for a reaction from mike.

"Oh ma god" Ana said disgusted

"Open the window bro" mike said, "what" Bashar said laughing.

"OPEN THST DAMN WINDOW SO I CAN STICK MY NECK OUT AND THEN YALL CAN CLOSE THE DAMN WINDOW SO I CAN FINALLY BE DONE" he yelled at us, Anj was gon piss ha self laughing

"Shut up nigga" he said locking the doors so he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Anj is it true-" Ana started to speak. "Mhm" anj said.

"I really can't with y'all, like I'm surprised you ain't pregnant yet" mike said about to kill someone.

"I'm surprised those seats at pregnant yet" I said with a side eye looking at anj. I know he was about to go crazy now.

"Mike" Ana started saying.

"Aye y'all I think this nigga just fainted on us" she said.

"Bashar" anj said looking back now worried

"Don't worry y'all, I'll wake him up" I said hitting the brakes hard causing him to jolt back.

"Morning Mikey" I said smiling at him through the mirror. "I need a blunt" he said leaning back into his seat.
I blasted ma track war with liltjay. Shit was a bop on the speakers. Especially my rolls.

2 hours later

I finished the interview, the interviewer tried to get some personal shot out of me. Like shit about me n ma relationship with ma girl.
Hell na, I told them I ain't gon speak about my personal life like dat, I ain't putting our relationship on blast so people can attack it. They try to find out 1 little good thing and ruin it.

Anyways, me and anj, mike and Ana, was goin to a party tonight. Well a club. For her birthday celebration.

We was goin in a few hours but we wanted to grab some to eat, all day we been running around. We ain't wanna stay home, we had a pool sesssion and I worked out a lil but at the gym in our house.

"Babeeeee, come eatttt" anj yelled from the kitchen, I walked inside and seen all the food on the table, shit ma girl knew how to throw it down. But before I came inside the living room I wanted to give her a secret birthday present, it wasn't a promise ring it, I also got her diamond earrings. I pulled the bag from behind my back as she looked at me.