CHAPTER 8

LOS ANGELES.

BASHAR

Me n Anj was at this roof top party in LA, Mike dee and Ana were also with us

I was currently taking photos of Anj, I can't lie she be looking sexy as fuck. I don't mind doin this shit all day, damn I could look at her forever..I can't believe she mines.

"Baby look at the camera" I said, she looked this way

"Baby look at the camera" I said, she looked this way. I took some more "show me" she said walking over to me.

"I love them, you can take better photos than Ana ass" she said, I laughed.

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her lips.
Shit we in LA, I don't give a fuck who know about us. They gon find out either way.

I looked around and seen some broads lookin ova here. Fuck them, they hatin on ma girl. They Ain't neva seen a female look this good. Ratchet asses

I gripped her ass in my hands as we moved to 'hot' by gunna. "Aye, aye, ayee" I said as we swayed together. I smiled, she wrapped her hands around my neck, leaning up kissing me.

"You look so fine baby" she said, I chuckled.

"Nah you make me look good, shit a nigga is fine doe" I joked. She shook her head and threw her head back laughing.

"Ayeeee ma nigga" I heard someone tell me, I seen ma man Travis Scott. I let go off anj and dapped him up pulling him into a hug.

"Damn Bro we out here. That's some real shit" he said, "hell yeah man" I said.

"This yo girl?" He asked looking at Anj. "Yeah, this ma lady" I said proudly.

She smiled at him "I'm Anjelicar, nice to meet you Travis" she said sticking out her hand, he shook it. Anj always knew how to greet people out of respect. Ain't no dry, lame stuck up shit with Anj like these LA broads out hea.

Travis looked surprised, I think he was used to the mean chicks.
"That's wassup, nice to meet you..I hope pop treating you well" he laughed. She looked at me, putting her hand on my cheek.