CHAPTER 26

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR JACKSON
"POP SMOKE"

I was on the way to the studio with anj, she was dancing to family affair by Mary j blinge.

"Ayeeee" I hyped her up. She then put her hand on my bulge and rubbed it. "Aye were on the highway you gon make me get into a accident girl" I said. "But daddyyy i want it now" she whined.

I just drove as she rubbed my area, "Shitt" I said looking at her. She unbuckled my pants and took my dick out. "Girl calm down, I'm driving" I told her.

"I don't care" she said getting out her seat, I pulled over on the side of the highway and put the car in park whilst she attached her lips to my dick and sucked the shit out of it.

20 minutes later.

"Y'all late as fuck" Tyga said as we entered the studio, "we just got caught up in some shit" I said putting my bag on the could whilst anj sat down smiling.

"Y'all some nasty asses bro" he said dapping me up, going over and hugging anj.

"We bout to mix up some fire music bro" he said, I nodded agreeing with him. "Fasho nigga"
We was gon record some tracks to put out, shit I been working my ass off in the studio lately.

"Yo you can get into the booth, listen to the track and write ya shit bro" the producer said, I shook my head "nah bro ya that shit, I freestyle ma nigga" I said going into the booth as he nodded his head at me.

I never had written any of my songs, I would always freestyle on the spot to all my tracks. I wanted my songs all pure and from me.
He played the beat and I started free styling, it was a real easy thing for me to do.

The song then finished, meaning my part was over. I got out of the booth and he played the track. Me n Tyga bopped our head to the track. Shit was fire.
I turned around to anj, who was also vibin out.
She looked up and I winked at her, smiling at me I looked back and continued bopping my head.

The track ended "yooooo that's a hit right there" Tyga said, dapping me up. "Fasho" I said laughing. Anj came up behind me wrapping her hands around my waist.

I turned around to look at her whilst Tyga was talking to one of his peoples here. She kissed my lips as I slid my hands down to her ass, ain't nothin like showin a little PDA. She then whispered in my ear "daddy when you gon fuck this pussy" she said. I was taken back, I did it know she was gon say some freaky shit. That turned me the fuck on.

"After I eat that pussy" I whispered back into her ear. She let go and I licked my lips as she walked back to the couch sitting down.

2 hours later

Me n anj was in the back seat as she laid on her back and I ate her pussy out. Shit was leaking, lucky we brought towels to put under us. I sucked the life out of her, flicking my tongue up and down.

Inserting my finger in pumping it swiftly, "ughhhh babbbyyy" she moaned. We were parked around the corner in a ally way from the studio, she got me feelin horny as fuck.

"Pappiii suck that shit" she moaned kinder pushing my head further into her clit. I sucked and attacked her pussy, wrapping my lips around her whole pussy, covering the whole entire area with my mouth.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned again even Louder, I saw the cream coming out of her, I took my fingers out and watched as it dropped from her pussy all the way onto the towel. "Shittt" I growled. Her pussy would be probably the best pussy I've had. It was my addiction.

I attached my lips again, eating her Pussy like there was no tomorrow. "Fuccc daddy eat that pussy, just like that" she moaned.

She moved her hips getting all her juices on my face. "Damn girl" I groaned. "Sit up" I mumbled to her. I took my dick in my hands and sat up on the seat, motioning her to come and sit.

She wrapped her legs over me as I inserted my self in her. "Mmmm" she moaned as she placed one hand on my chest and one around my neck. "Papiii" she yelled again looking into my eyes.

I slapped her ass, grabbing a hand full. "Take this dick you dirty bitch" I told her as I grabbed her neck, she bounced more as her breasts were jumping in my face.

I attached my hand to one of them and squeezed them, gripping her nipple in between my fingers.
"Papi" she moaned again. She reached her hand and massaged my balls.

I threw my head back. "Shit anj" I groaned. This was the best feeling ever, I'm gon fuck her all day.

She then grabbed my face aggressively, I smiled and bit my lip. I loved that rough shit, she grabbed my face and kissed my lips as our tongues fought, we disconnected our lips and out saliva from our tongues connected. Dripping on her breasted, as we heard the wetness from our areas.

"I told you to not mess with me at work" I growled at her. I grabbed her neck and thrusted harder into her pussy, going balls deep.

"UGHHH" she yelled, "nah you gon take this dick" I said as she looked into my eyes. Putting her hands on the sides of my face. Her sexy ass faced when I was fucking the shit out of her pussy.

"PAPPI" she moaned again, "BASHAR" she yelled louder. I wrapped my mouth around her perky breast and sucked on her nipple whilst squeezing the other one as she didn't stop moaning.

"Daddy, fuck this pussy like you hate me" she said pulling my braids. I grabbed her waist and controlled her slamming her hard on my waist as my dick went all the way in her stomach at the same time I slammed into her with my all upwards as she moaned loudly.

She leaned back as I saw my dick going in and out of her pussy with cream all over it, she was wet as a mutha fucka

"Cum in me daddy" she moaned. I Was about to reach my limit. I thrusted more and more and then we both came, I came inside her, I wasn't sure if she was still on her pill but oh well.

I put my lips on hers as I grabbed her ass, slapping it as she made out with me. Pulling my braids, she then did something that surprised me, she squirted all over the towel and my area.

"Damnnnnn" I growled at her. "You love papis dick that much" I told her into her mouth looking in her eyes, "Mhmm" she moaned.

1 Hour later

Anj and I were laying outside sippin on some wine, we were just watching the sunset. It was peace full, we were cuddling, Anj loved to cuddle shit she ain't giving a nigga no room.

She started recording us as I put up my hand signs and I kissed her cheek, grabbing her face kissing her lips as she laughed. She the. Turned to camera to the view, our legs and my hand on her ass in the shot as we cuddled.

She captioned the video "A Vibe with Papi smoke" .
"I like that" I said to her. "Papi smoke" I laughed slapping her ass. Kissing her lips. She posted the video on her story.

I began to wonder "how many kids you want" I asked anj out of the blue. She closed her phone and put her hand on my chest, playing with my chains.

"4" she said. "Imma give you 10" I looked down on her, she laughed. "Hell noooo bashar" she said. I rubbed my hand on her hair.

"Seriously, I want a lil girl" I told her, "a lil girl that has your eyes." I told her kissing her head. She giggled. "I love youuu" she said looking up at me.

"I'll be more than happy to give you a little girl, when it happens..we will be blessed babe" she said to me kissing my chest.

"What would you want to name her" she told me. I thought about it for a bit.

"Serenity" I told her, "I love that name" she said, I leaned my head on hers and listened to Los Angeles make its noise. Taking a puff from my blunt.