CHAPTER 31

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

8 MONTHS LATER

ANJELICA ROSE MONTANA
"ANJ"

I slid my ring on my wedding finger and looked at it as she shines in the sung light. Not to long ago when I was about 7 and a half months pregnant bashar proposed to me. He's been treating me like a queen ever since. There was only 1 more month till the baby came. We didn't know what we were having yet, we wanted to wait until the birth and find out then.

This is how he proposed

FLASHBACK

"Bashar it's so cold, can we go inside me feet are hurting me babe" I whined. We were outside in our back yard. I don't know why he brought me out here in this weather.

"Babe we will go inside after I finish proposing to you" he said, I processed what he said and looked back at him already on one knee

"Bashar"

"I know this ain't gangsta, but you know I'm a real gangsta. I want you to marry me because I made a promise to my self when I met you I was going to put a ring on your finger. But we doing shit the opposite way. You having my baby, it means the world to me mama. You are the women that's meant for me. Your the love of my life, my child's motha. You remind me of my own which is one of the things I love about you the most. You care, you love my gangsta ass, rapper ass all day and all night. You took me back when you didn't have to. I promise dead or alive I will protect you and my son or daughter for ever sweetheart.
Will you marry me & become mrs woo?"

I started crying, I couldn't believe it.
He just proposed to me.

"Please anj make yo mind up ma knee starting to hurt" he said.

I laughed and nodded my hair going up to him hugging him as my belly got in between us. He kissed me.

Putting the ring on my finger I was amazed. "It's so beautiful" I cried. These damn hormones.

 These damn hormones

FLASHBACK OVER

Social media and everyone knew I was having 'pop smokes' baby, but what they didn't know is that he proposed.

As far as my girls, Aaleeyah is recently pregnant. I was go happy to hear one of my besties were having a baby, now my baby can have play dates with her cousin.

"How's my baby" Bashar said coming up behind me rubbing my big belly. "They're kicking my ass" I said. He kissed my neck.

"My back has been hurting all day bashar" I whined, "why aren't you sitting, I told you I'll take care of everything around the house. I hired a maid and a chef" he said. I nodded as I walked over to the bed.
He pulled the blanket out and I sat down.