CHAPTER 33

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICA ROSE JACKSON
"ANJ"

I woke up to hear serenity crying i sat up and seen bashar in his boxers, holding her walking around with her putting her to sleep in front of the bed.
"Shhhh" he said to her as he cradled her in his arms. He was obsessed with her

"Babe" I said quietly. His head jolted up "go back to bed anj, I got her" he said. I nodded as he kissed her forehead.
I laid back down closing me eyes. He done that for a while until he put her in her bed. He walked to the bed and got in. He wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled into his chest.
"Babe you need to shave your chest" I said feeling a little bit of hairs.
He chuckled "go to sleep anj"

15 minutes later

I fell right back to sleep. But I then felt something coming up my throat, vomit. I looked at bashar who was sleeping beside me and ran to our bathroom.

Opening the toilet seat and vomiting

Opening the toilet seat and vomiting. I heard bashars steps, I continued to vomit as he sat beside me rubbing my back. "Let it all out" he said in his deep morning voice.

I vomited some more until I was finished, I couldn't be pregnant..how? Me and bashar had sex a couple times, well more than a couple times during my pregnancy but I couldn't be pregnant.

"Anj can I ask you a question?" He said, I nodded. "Did you have sex before you were pregnant with anyone else" he said.

I looked at him leaning on the bathroom wall, "Anj" he said again. "Yeah I did" I said looking down.
"Aight, who?" He asked.

"Dababy" I said lookin at him. He rolled his eyes. "Are u mad?" I said. "Nah, I fucked a bitch..we weren't together. But I'm asking because you might be pregnant with his child" he said

"That's not possible, it was so long ago bashar. If I Mmmm pregnant it has to be your baby" I told him.

"Take a pregnancy test first" he said rolling his eyes. I nodded..I shouldn't have went out and slept with dababy. But it felt so right to do at that moment.

I pulled out a pregnancy test from the draw whilst bashar walked out of the bathroom.

BASHAR JACKSON
"POP SMOKE"

My thoughts on anj probably having another rapper baby? Well I wasn't too proud, but it is what it is. Atleast serenity gon have a little brother or sister.
I just wish it's my child.