CHAPTER 20

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR JACKSON
"POP SMOKE"

"Happy birthday baby" I said kissing anj on the cheek as she layed in bed. It was still the morning I had gotten up early so I can set up my morning surprise for her. A nice breakfast. I got her makeup artist and hair stylist here for later to help her get ready. I think she's better without all the makeup but she'd prefer to get her makeup done of course.

Something where both of us can enjoy where she doesn't have to make food in the morning for the both of us. Then we go shopping until dinner where she will get surprised.

Then, I surprise her with her gift that's going to wait outside out home, which was a new 2020 G Wagon that she's always talking about.

"Cmon get up sweetheart" I told her kissing her neck, I moved her hair from out of her face as she snuggled in the sheets in the dark room.
"Thankyou papi" she said in her sexy morning voice

I shoved my knees through the sheets and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Babeee" she whined. Turning over facing me. "I'm tiredd" she mumbled.

I layed down with her and put her face in my bare chest, "you gotta get up" I told her in my morning voice.

"Okay" she mumbled. She got out of my grip sitting up in the bed. Walking to the bathroom, I went outside the room to check it all the roses where in place and they were.

I went back inside the room and walked in front of  the bathroom door.
"Baby" I called inside, "yeah" she said.

"Meet me downstairs in the back yard when your done" I said.

"Okay" she replied. I was happy, this was working out smoothly.

I went down the stairs and tired not to slip on any of the roses and waited for her.

ANJELICAR
"ANJ"

I walked out of the bathroom, looking somewhat decent. I then done the bed and walked outside the room. I seen some rose petals on the floor leading me down the spiral staircase.

"Oh my gosh" I said with excitement, bashar would have done this. I reached the bottom of the stair case and seen the petals leading me somewhere I looked up and seen the sliding doors and glass frames outside to where it took me to a nice breakfast set up with bashar sitting on one side of the table.
"Oh my goodness bashar, I love it" I said walking up to him.
He stood out of his chair and walked over to me.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" he said hugging me , I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my face into his neck, taking in his scent.

"I love you, Thankyou so much papi" I said, I took my head out of his neck and kissed his lips. Multiple times.

"Today, all your going to do it sit on many chairs and not do anything. It's all about Ma woo today" he said kissing me once more. Letting go he kept my hand in his and led me to my seat pushing my chair out for me to sit.

I sat down.

"When did you do all this?" I asked him, "Well I can do anything if it's for you" he said.