CHAPTER 37

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR JACKSON
"POP SMOKE"

"got the baddest bitch out of the city, She got my name on top of her titty" I stood behind Anj rappin she got a thing, who was doin the dishes as she was in her robe with no clothes under it.

"Hit the pole, do a trick, Climb on top, do a split
She wanna do it on my dick" I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck, nibbling on her.

"Sit on my Amiris, told her look out for the stick
Baby, lemme, see some, okay"

"Mmmm" she moaned, I kissed her neck more

"She gon' do it for these bands, She make it clap like how I do both of my hands" I rapped as I pushed myself up on her ass, I took my hand sneaking it into her silk robe grabbing her breast as My dick rose.
I lifted the back of her robe and took my dick out my pants as I bent her over more and inserted myself into her.

"Fuckkk" she moaned, "Papi" she said again. She was wet as fuck. My pants and draws slid down as I thrusted inside her whilst my hand made the top part of her robe fall off her shoulders, I then took my hand and took my finger rubbing her pussy from the front as I fucked her from the back as my balls slapped against her pussy.

I took my other free hand slapping her ass grabbing it "ass fat as hell" I said, I then started kissing on her neck hearing our skin clap and wetness combine.
"Basharrrr" she moaned, "mmmm" she yelled again.

"Shh, don't you fucken yell. Take this dick" I said thrusting faster as she turned off the tap, I seen her reflection through the door, from outside. Her breasts were bouncing as she made sexy faces. I looked as I fucked her from the back.

What a sight. I grabbed her neck and pounded harder going all in, "FUCKK" she moaned, "take all of it" I groaned. "Daddy fuck this pussy so hard" she moaned.

"I'm going to cum" she said, I took my dick out tapping it on her pussy as our liquids covered my whole dick, making it all sticky. I inserted myself and I felt my max coming.

"This pussy too good" I groaned grabbing her whole neck in my hand, pounding her fat ass as I came inside her.

"FuCkkkk" she cried. "I love this pussy" I said as I was still inside her. I took myself out tapping my dick on her ass cheeks seeing all the cum transfer. I slapped her ass hard as I put my draws back up.

She turned around putting her hands on my chest kissing my lips with her tongue.

"Mhmmmm" she moaned into the kiss as I grabbed her ass, with her breast pushed up against me. She manbigges turn on.

-
-
-

We were now at mikes place as Anj sat on my lap with a blanket over us, we were all watching a movie. All I can feel is anjs fat ass on ma dick. It was turnin me the fuck on. I wanted to fuck

"Mike yo dumb ass forgot the popcorn" Ana said, he stayed sitting. "Well damn why don't u go get it" he said.

"Excuse me nigga?!" Ana said throwing a pillow at him "Aight Aight I got it" he said getting up as Ana came and sat. "With his lazy ass" Ana said shaking her head