CHAPTER 9

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICAR

I Was at a basketball game with bashar & Aleeyah sitting front row, Aleeyah was watching her bae play ball.

Their was loads of paparazzi taking pictures. Bashar was sitting next to quavo & saweetie. Whilst offset and Cardi B were on the other side. It was a good game if you ask me. It was real hype.

Bashar was just leaning back in his chair watching the game as aleeyah was cheering on her bae. I don't really watch basket ball, but it's interesting how a game could raise everyone's attention and energy.

"Girl my man look so fine" aleeyah started, I chuckled "Well that's yo man girl!" I said laughing.
She passed me some pop corn and my fat ass was eating from them. I was putting on some weight ever since I been living with bash, from all the food he fed me. But he liked the extra fat I had on.

Bashar leaned forward "lemme get some" he said dipping his hands into my pop corn, well damn. Y'all see where I get it from.

Bashar had a couple shows he had done before as well as interviews. I mean everyone knew we were together, my Instagram has now developed to be a 'insta model' account. Clothing brands and makeup sponsors have been reaching out to me.

I've gotten hella followers. I didn't really find anything amazing about that, like yeah that's a hell lot of people following me lol. But shit why not

End of game.

Me and bashar were exiting the game hand on hand as paparazzi flashed the pictures, by now I was used to this.

I got into the car and couldn't wait for another chill night at my house. With bashar of course, bashars phone started to ring and I seen it was his manager billy.

I decided to get onto my phone and post a photo of me and aleeyah.

Anjelicarose
Los Angeles, California

Liked by Aleeyahpetty and SaweetieAnjelicarrose bestie

Anjelicarrose bestie.
135,000 comments
Aleeyahpetty love u sis ❤️
Analisaaa my girls lookin fire 🔥

"NahI'm headin home wit ma girl, Mayne." He said into the phone.

"Fasho nigga" he said as he ended the phone call, he looked at me "sorry anjboo, a nigga manager won't stop callin a nigga..but I gotta work" he said.

"It's alright, as long as I have my time with you" I smiled.

He leaned in for a kiss as I did as well.

HOME.

Bashar was doing his dance to his song dior. "Ayeeeee" as I held the bottle of Hennessy recording