10

With Jeongguk now claiming Taehyung's arms as his new human body pillow, the older is stuck there listening to the boy talk during his sleep.

He could easily pull away but Taehyung decided to weigh the options, 'do I sleep on the couch and have a bad back tomorrow or do I sleep here with him wrapped around me?'

The choice was hard but he ultimately pulled away and went back to the couch SIKE.

The choice was hard but he ultimately gave in and just awkwardly laid there with his arm being squeezed. He honestly thought by tomorrow morning his arm might fall of due to the lack of blood circulation. Taehyung just sighed and shifted himself as far as he could from the younger but doesn't make much distance as his arm is still in Jeongguk's grasp.

With his eyes closed, Taehyung started counting sheep's till he slept.

At exactly 10:00 am the shitty alarm rang again. Groggy and tired Taehyung slammed his hand onto it to shut it off.  With this the older attempted to sit-up just to feel a mass of weight on him. It wasn't uncomfortable but had some weight to it, obviously not too heavy. When Taehyung's eyes finally adjusted he saw Jeongguk's whole being wrapped around him like a koala and he himself was the tree.

The older mentally slapped himself for picking this option when he saw the saliva on his cloths and pulled at the youngers ear till the boy groaned and quietly squeaked out, "stop that you need to be niceee...."

Taehyung was livid at his situation now and pinched the boy of the cheeks for him to wake up and stop spewing nonsense in his sleep.

Finally Jeongguk peeks open his eyes and yawned, still holding onto the older like it was his life depended on it. Taehyung started to pull the boy off him and spewed, "get off me guk, I cant believe you salivated all over me and your face, it's just so ugly when you sleep."

Hearing the last part Jeongguk was now fully awake and aware of his situation. He shot himself up from his koala position and felt the corner of his mouth, moist (I hate this word ㅠㅠ). But then he suddenly got curious, "why are you in my bed."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got out of the said bed and angrily said, "your fucking alarm rang dumb early and you didn't shut it off, so I had to come in and personally do it. When I asked you why you had set the time like that you just grabbed me and wouldn't let go. So fix the piece of shit alarm, it's JSU tad annoying as you."

The older walked into the bathroom and started getting ready while Jeongguk was still in bed stunned, 'me? Jeon Jeongguk pulled him into bed? I must be going crazy.'

When Taehyung was all freshened up, he went over to his luggage in the living room to grab not his uniform but normal street wear, after all they can't stand out in police uniforms if they're trying to go under cover can they?

The older waited outside, sitting on the couch and looking through his phone for the younger to get ready and change. When the bedroom door opened Taehyung swear he might have bursted a blood vessel. Jeongguk was ready. In his police uniform.

"What the fuck are you wearing?? Taehyung scoffed and pointed at Jeongguk's outfit before the younger cocked his head in a "oh shit".

The boy now embarrassed hurried back into the room and changed into his normal clothing, a white tee and black cargo pants.

Taehyung on the other hand had a dress shirt tucked into some black jeans.

Checking the time on their phones, the two noticed that it's around 11:30 now and they should head out to check the places listed in on their papers.