45

(Me after writing last chapter 🤡👁💋👁✌️)

"Hyung? Hyung what wrong? Wake up..."

At the sound of Jeongguk's voice Taehyung's eyes flashed open just to be blurred by the tears streaming down him face. Using his hands he quickly wiped his eyes allowing him to look over at the boy sitting on his knees, eyes puffy and looking concerned. The older immediately got out of bed and ran for the front door. "H-Hyung??" He had to know if it had all just been a dream. No but what if this was the dream? He hoped not.

Seeing that there wasn't a note left at the door and Jeongguk's stupid dumbbells from day one was still there, the male sniffled and squatted down to hold his face, "thank goodness..." what would he have done if the boy truly left? Go back to his job and hope he could work things out?

Jeongguk followed behind the man quietly, clenching onto the bottom of his shirt. He was still confused of what going on but too squatted next the Taehyung and nudged him and asked, "what's going on? Nightmare?" Looking up at the younger, the man chuckled weakly, "yeah... a horrible one." The younger frown and apologized, "I'm sorry... we shouldn't have went to the haunted h-" "Jeongguk slap me ."

Being cut off and unable to process the olders request, the boy stared blankly into Taehyung's eyes, "uh..what?.."

The man grabbed both of Jeongguk's wrists and using his own strength led the boy to smack him hard on both cheeks. "Hah..." the older let's out another sigh and smiled before picking the boy up. 'That must have hurt.' The boy thought to himself because his palms stung.

Worried and confused still, the boy just looked down at Taehyung with knitted brows before being placed back onto the bed. Not even having anytime to think, the older plopped down onto him and pulled him in close, "hyung you're squeezing me a little hard..." the man didn't want to let go. What if Jeongguk runs away right in front of his eyes? But when he saw the boy struggling in his grasp he shifted to allow him some breathing room.

The two looked at each other for a long time, unmoving and not a single word was exchanged for that span of time. Lightly Taehyung tousled through the boys hair and pulled him close once again.
"man do I love you... I really really love you and everything about you. I wasn't lying when I said I've never led you on... "

Jeongguk jolts out of Taehyung's arms and sat up, gasped in shock or surprise or... are those the same? Either way his brain seemed to be running slowly today and it took his a moment to configure all that information in his head. 'So hyung said he likes me. Me... he likes me...' the boy's lips quivered and he tried to find the words to also confess his feelings but ended up asking, "but don't you like someone else... they have curly long hair and..."

Taehyung chuckles and turned to lay flat on his back, "yeah buns, that's exactly it... I still can't believe you wore your hair like that for three years just because of a simple compliment I gave you..."

'Oh haha... I have curly hair and it's pretty long... WAIT.' Jeongguk's doe eyes widened as he stared at the older, "I- YOU LIKE ME!" The boys gasped quickly and chokes on his own tears before lowering his head into his knees, "this isn't one of your jokes right?"

Taehyung too stood up and replied calmly and seriously, "no. This is a 'would you like to go out with me Jeongguk?'"