53

"AH! Jeongguk! Stop running!! What if you fall??" Taehyung yelled breathlessly as he lagged behind the boy who had Yeontan on a leash. Jeongguk turns his head, still running and shouted back, "It's not me it's tannie! He started running first!"

It was their first winter together and today was the first snow of the year. Unlike every other day in which the park was deserted, today it was packed. Filled to the brim with people taking pictures and younger kids throwing snow at each other. Everyone was excited, and that also included Yeontan. Once he was let onto the ground by the younger, he took off. The two older males were running after him, leash in hand and trying to avoid bumping into anyone. Eventually tired out, tannie ran back into Jeongguk's arms and nuzzled into his chest.

Taehyung on the other hand groaned and pats the dog softly, "what are you? Jeonggukie's dog now?" Unexpectedly tannie barks back almost as if he was replying a, "yes" and younger chuckles. Staring daggers at the pup the older picks him up and places him back onto the floor before pulling the boy into his arms, "it should be like this, tannie, you can stay there."

Jeongguk pinches the older on his cheeks before getting released, "hyung, you're too old to be jealous over a small pup you know?" Tannie twirls in circles before the boy bends down, allowing the dog to jump back into his hold. Exaggerated like always, Taehyung held his face and gasps, "I don't look that old!"

The two chatted and rounded the park a couple more times before visiting a newly opened cafe which allows dogs. Therefore again like the old cafe they'd visited in Busan, it was packed, everyone and their mother was there and the two wait outside in the cold like many others with their pets. Also because of how popular it was, each group that enters could only stay for a maximum of 45 minutes. Waiting outside with the whole line of people, the two of them garnered some attention. Mostly from girls who were staring and whispering to each other. The two ignored this and now that tannie was in Taehyung's arms, Jeongguk was mushing the puppies face as he pleased.

When their number was called the older automatic placed his palm on the boys lower back to lead him forward. Many of those who were watching the two breathed in hardly to conceal their excitement. When they entered the cafe they passed through a tall fence-like door that prevents dogs from running out. Once shown to their seats Taehyung lets the pup go free and immediately it darted off. The younger chuckles and orders one of their awfully sugary sweet drinks while Taehyung chose a sweet tea. Everything here was sweet, perhaps maybe even the water.

As they sat there, dogs would come up to them asking for treats that were provided on each table. After awhile their time was up, as they got up to look for tannie, one of the waitresses came up to them with a Polaroid camera, "hello sirs I was wondering if you guys would like a Polaroid of you two and your puppy together for our store? We're sticking them all on the wall over there." She points her hand towards a wall that was covered in photos of people and their dogs.

Happily Jeongguk nodded and seeing this Taehyung too followed. They found tannie playing with another Pomeranian and picked him up, walking towards the lady happily with pup in hand. Awkwardly the two stood in from of the camera and just then Taehyung got a brilliant idea. Once the waitress started counting down to two, the older lowered his head and kisses the younger on his cheeks, only letting go when he heard the click of the camera. "A-ah.. sir the photo is done! What would you like me to write below it?" The lady was red in the face and so was Jeongguk.

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk by the waist and looked at her, "I like skinny waists and pretty faces."

Once she nodded the boy immediately pulled the older by his arm and left the store. It was awkward as everyone stared, some smiling and some blushing nervous. When they were once again out in the cold environment Jeongguk chuckled, "you're crazy, haha"

While walking Taehyung stopped and lagged behind causing the boy to spin around with tannie in his arms, "what's wrong hyung?"

"Jeongguk, wanna move in with me?"

(Ah! That's all for this book! I had a lot of fun with this one and hope it was a good read! I'll be working on my other book "Lovely" and will revisit "Bodyguard" when I could as I'd need to reread it ;;. If you'd like, please check out Lovely, but if you can't read anything with abuse and violence please don't check it out! You guys can call me Rec, thank you for reading A Team :D)