52

"Wait..!" Jeongguk whimpered softly as he arched his back, panting from each thrust. Unlike the tight grip Taehyung has on the youngers waist, the boys arms felt weak, shaking even, as they were about to give out any moment. Noticing this, the older shifted his body forwards, "want to face me and lay on your back?"

Knowing that Jeongguk was about to respond, he quickly thrusts his hips forward causing a jolting response. Stammering through his words, the younger messily stuttered, "no... it's going to be embarrassing.."

Taehyung smirks and immediately pulls out, leaving Jeongguk's little hole feeling empty. Sulking and teary eyed, the boy turns his head to stare at the man unfairly. The older chuckles and turns him around, "not too embarrassed to look at me now?"

Fuck he's hot, Jeongguk thought to himself before quickly blocking his face with his hand. This was embarrassing, he was gonna see his face and every reaction... Taehyung lifts the youngers hips up effortlessly and again teased by rubbing the head of his cock in circular motion against his entrance. Impatiently the boy removed his palms from his face and reached down, spreading his cheeks apart, "please?"

Eagerly the older nods and once again invades, though this time in an even more excited fashion. Seeing Jeongguk's lightly agape mouth, twitching length and sheepishly opened eyes made him want to pound the boy harshly, roughly. But knowing that this was his first time, he suppresses such desire. ——(AND HERES WHERE I STOP and cock block you! To be honest I've only ever imagined a slutty goo in such situations, but since this book involves a soft goo I decided to not have him say lil dirty phrases uu, Ill leave that for my other book//not bodyguard, but the violent one—// this goo probably likes being complimented, who knows :p)

"Ouch, buns please stop shuffling... you're going to kill my back—" Taehyung who was laying on his bed groaned continuously as Jeongguk was plopped atop him. Even after what they had done the boy was completely fine, after all he was young and if he was still in school, he'd be in his last year of college. But Taehyung on the other hand was reaching the further end of his twenties.

Even after all the groaning from Taehyung, Jeongguk continues to shuffle around while laying on the older. He's like a snake... the older thought to himself before smiling, "if you keep moving baby I'm gonna sleep with that stuff toy of yours instead." Almost like he was in a hurry, the younger quickly got off the man and rolled over to the stuffed animal. Hugging it tightly he scrunched his eyebrows. "You can sleep with it if I'm sleeping with it!"

Taehyung was dumbfound, having the younger taken away by tannie was understandable but a cotton filled rag?? Unbelievebubble.

Jeongguk held onto the toy and huffed before turning his back to the older. With his mouth hanging open in shock, Taehyung quickly and painfully edged towards the boy, wrapping his arms around his waist, "cmon I wasn't for reallll, hug me instead."

Slowly the younger releases the plush and turns to look at the male serious, "I like you." His cheeks glowed in the moonlight lit room leading him to snuggle his face into Taehyung's chest. Looking down at the figure that warmed his whole being, the older too whispered, "I like you too, I love you."