35

"You're so immature, cmon let's sleep already," Jeongguk rolls over by a little to give some room for Taehyung.

The older chuckles and asked, "is that really enough room for me?" The amount of space the boy had left wasn't much, maybe just enough for the man to lay down without falling over.

Jeongguk pretended not to hear anything and closed his eyes, "I can't hear you." This was done on purpose, the younger knew that they would just end up curled up together and the room given was the usual amount of space he sleeps in with the boy in his arms.

Taehyung lightly laid down, resting his chin on his elbows and chimed, "come here." with his free arm opened. The boy slowly pawed his way over to snuggle in even closer. The closeness had brought the man to relive yesterday's before sleep activity. It was different from how it usually was because Jeongguk was the one who gave him a kiss, so Taehyung cheekily smiled and whispered, "give me a kiss like yesterday."

The boy raised his eyes brows in confusion and looked and Taehyung dumbly, "what do you mean? Aren't you the one that kiss me when we sleep?" The mans brain almost bursted at that moment, 'What if I said he made out with me yesterday- man Taehyung you cant do that... actually yeah Taehyung is gonna do that.'

"Well yesterday I mentioned that since I kiss you before we sleep everyday, you should give it a try instead and so you did. But like you went in, so gimme one of those," the older smirked and flicked the boys chin with his pointer finger. Jeongguk shrugged and inched his face closer, "I'm not doing that I'm just gonna give you a peck and that's it."

Taehyung frowned but what else can he do? Say no to a kiss? Nope. He laid there patiently till the boy made up his mind, Slowly but surely he felt the boys soft lip reach his. But when the younger was about to pull away, the man grabbed onto his nape and lightly bit down on Jeongguk's lips causing him to flinch and open his mouth. Taking his chance Taehyung slid his tongue in.

The boy who was at first pushing himself away from the larger figure was now calmer, he had the olders shirt clinched into his palms and felt himself his body melting into itself. Seeing how the younger was restless with his grasps on his shirt, Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and got on top. Jeongguk stared up at the older who was hovering on top of him softly, his lids felt heavy but reached his fingers up to intersect around Taehyung's neck.

Pulling him down quickly, the boy greedily connected their lips together. The older chuckled into the kiss, never had he seen Jeongguk so desperate for his attention, his fingers automatically ran through the boys hair lightly. The two's tongues twirled forcefully against one another's as to try and find a victor.

Being so close to one another, all the boy could smell was the fragrance of lavender. He had noticed this smell earlier with the mans clothing but never paid attention enough to know how much the soothing smell radiated off Taehyung as well. Being distracted by the alluring scent and sloppy kiss, it was only when he felt the coolness on his skin that he realized the older had his palms caressing his chest. The suddenness of it caused Jeongguk to arch his back and shiver, letting out a quiet moan into the kiss.

(May lord Minecraft Steve forgive me for my sins)