24

Hey guys it's me, I had a lot of trouble last chapter typing out goo's "drunk" talk so I'm just gonna write his talking normally uu, please pretend it slow and a little sloppy! Thanks  c:
-
Taehyung dropped his phone on the couch immediately and ran towards the bathroom and pulled opened the door, "JEONGGU- what the fuck are you doing??"

Jeongguk who's sitting in the tub filled with water looked over at the older and smiled brightly, "haha, you came in!!" The older had rushed in thinking that the boy slipped but found out the younger simply threw the soup at the door to get his attention. Taehyung rustled through his hair and picked up the soup, "now why did you do this?" He walked over to the tub and placed the soap back into the small dish.

When their distance was close enough Jeongguk sluggishly pulled Taehyung in and kissed him softly before chuckling at his accomplishment.

Taehyung flinched not at the kiss but at the hands that had reached and touched him, "why're you so cold- ARE YOU IN COLD WATER?? GET OUT RIGHT NOW." He pulled the boy from the water, feeling the coldness on his own skin. He lightly plopped Jeongguk onto the floor to reach for a towel but when the older had turned back around the younger was slowly making his way back into the water.

Taehyung quickly rushed over again and this time picked the boy up fully to stop him from trying to reach the tub and asked, "what are you doing?" before wrapping the towel around Jeongguk's bare body.

At this point the older was more soaked then the boy and freezing at that, Jeongguk on the other hand placed both his hands on Taehyung's cheeks and started squishing and pulling at them, "I'm hotttt! Put me back!"

Taehyung sighs and shook his head, "yes you're hot, but you're not going back in there, did you sit in there this whole time?" The boy scrunched his nose and bit down on the mans neck. At this point the older didn't even bother to pull away, "Ok Guk why don't you shower in cool water? Not too hot not too cold ok?"

Like always the younger doesn't listen but once again pulled Taehyung to a sloppy kiss. The older who was hoisting the boy up with his arms had no free hands to push him away so shifted his face in different directions as an attempt to move away. "Stop kissing me, you have to shower...you can uh do this after."

Taehyung walked over to the tub and sat on the edge with Jeongguk on his lap and pulled the plug allowing the freezing water to drain out before adjusting the waters temperature. "Ok you can get in now," the older slowly places the boy in just for the boy to look down at the water and mumble, "hot."

As water filled up, the boy slowly drifted towards the soap sulking. Taehyung sighed before patting Jeongguk's head and standing up, "ok I'll wait for you outside, call me if you're drowning or something."