39

Taehyung cocked his head the the side and started thinking heavily, 'something on top of the pancakes...' seeing how the male was struggling and couldn't decide, the employee mentions, "some of more our popular quotes are, 'I love you' 'I adore you' 'have a nice day' or some liked having hearts on it."

The older placed his hand on his palm and felt the lightbulb appear above him, " Ah actually I'd like you to put, 'You have a nice ass.' Can you do that?" The girl was taken aback and stammered, "ah I'm sorry sir, we can't write such thing, please pick one that's more appropriate."

" uh... how about 'slim waist, pretty face'?" Taehyung's thoughtful quotes could be heard by everyone near the the register and Jeongguk wasn't sure why people were staring at the man so intently as he couldn't hear what was going on. Being bored and hungry he just went on his phone.

The worker intertwined her fingers and again apologized, "sorry sir, we can't do that either..."

The older who was taking up the register wasn't aware that he was holding up the whole line so a another employee had to step in and open the second register to keep the line going.

At this point the man was out of ideas and just frowned, "well then just put... put a heart or whatever." After hearing what came out of the male wasn't malicious she sighed happily and nodded, "got it, and your total would be [insert unreasonably overpriced amount]. And can I have your name?"

"Taehyung," the older said deeply before swiping his credit card down. He took his receipt and walked over to the waiting area. Everyone that had heard the mans "quotes" for the pancake stared at him curiously. How can someone so put together, thats dressed so nicely say such cheeky things? Standing there and waiting for his order the man again started to feel the stares.

But not long after his name was called and he picked up the tray carrying their meal, 'the pancake is taking up basically all the room...'

When Jeongguk saw the older walking towards him with the tray he happily waltzed over to help, picking up the pancake and placing it on the table. Taehyung placed what was remaining on the tray onto the table as well before looking over at the massive plate of carbs. "You sure you can finish that?"

The younger shrugged and chuckled looking down at the pancake that was covered in whipped cream and strawberries with a heart decorating the center, "I didn't think it was gonna be massive, oh and the hearts nice. I wonder if it's a popular item for dates that's why." Taehyung smirked and nodded, "I guess so."

The two chatted as they ate and Jeongguk threw out an idea, "we should go to an amusement park, I want to go to a haunted house or something." Taehyung choked on his sandwich and coughed out, "h-haunted house?"

Hearing the uncertainty in the older voice, the boy got confident, "haha.. are you scareeeedddd of those?" Taking in a gulp of his coffee Taehyung cleared his throat and sternly answered, "no, lets go then."

After standing there for a while, the man was finishing up his coffee and stared at the younger who was struggling to finish his poor excuse for a breakfast. "Hyung..." the boy whined while holding a fork full with pancake up, "can you help me with this..." the man sighed and nodded, "I'll eat some of the bread and the strawberries for you."

Just as he was about the grab the fork, Jeongguk pointed the utensil towards him causing Taehyung to subconsciously open his mouth. Bite after bite, Taehyung finally refused to eat anymore. What remained on the plate was the last layer of the pancake. "We can just feed this to the birds or something..." the older groaned.

The two got ready and and broke the bread into pieces into a plastic bag to feed the pigeons later. As they were approaching the front door they heard a call from behind, "excuse me!"

Turning around from curiosity the two were met with a girl who had been sitting with the pretty lady from earlier. Though it was only Jeongguk who recognized her and asked, "is something wrong?" The girl fiddled with her fingers before ignoring the boy and looked straight up at Taehyung, "can I have your number?"

The music of the cafe was booming loud as they were standing near the speakers but the older could still hear whispering coming from a table not far from them. There sat the girls mates, some looked nervous while some chuckled. Bringing his attention back to the girl in front of them Taehyung wrapped his arms around the youngers neck, "I like skinny waists and pretty faces." Before turning around and leaving the shop.

(Some extra bits for you guys ^^)