38

Taehyung smiled and peeked at his gps, "But honestly, I've never seen anyone come with ju-" before he could finish Jeongguk quickly exclaimed, "LOOK WE'RE HERE, WE ARE EATING HERE!"

The boy was flustered and hid his face in his palms as Taehyung pulled his vehicle into park, "you sure you want to eat here?" The shop looked extremely cheery, bright decorations all around the entrance and seemed pretty popular too. It's not often you see a cafe this packed early in the morning.

Quickly Jeongguk unbuckled himself, nodding before hopping out the car and slamming the door shut carelessly. Taehyung's eyes widened and gasped, "this little bastard..." his car was not cheap and if it wasn't for his 'small' liking for the boy, the younger might have been scolded. Seeing how he was lagging behind, he got out his car speedily and caught up in a jog.

When they had entered the shop the whiff of coffee and pastries smacked Taehyung in his nose like a baseball being pitched by an angry third grader. He scrunched his nose for a while before getting used to the aroma. Jeongguk on the other hand was jittering and was already skipping his way over to skim at the menu.

Following behind slowly, the older felt eyes staring daggers into him and the boy. Girls all shifting their attention to the two new males that had just entered the store. Trying to not let this annoy himself, Taehyung walked next to Jeongguk and attempted to distract himself, "what're you gonna get? A block of sugar?"

The younger was extremely focused at the menu board with his eyebrows scrunched together and lips pouted out, shaking his head at the olders sly remark. "Ah HYUNG! They have jumbo pancakes!!!" Looking up at the man, Jeongguk's eyes seemed to sparkle and Taehyung just gave a half hearted smile because 'who the fuck can finish that-'.

Taehyung too gave a look at the menu and decided just to get a bacon sandwich with some coffee, "Guk what do you want to drink? Milk?" The last part was supposed to be a joke but Jeongguk looked shocked and gasped, "how did you know? Are you psychic!"

Taehyung sighed and ruffled the boys hair, "just go find somewhere to sit, I'll order." Unknown to the older, a mass amount of people in the shop was in awe at the mans hint of affection towards to younger. Maybe some were even jealous?

Jeongguk nodded and began to wander around the shop for seats and ended up locking eyes with an extremely beautiful lady who was sitting next to her group of friends. Some who had makeup caked so heavily on their faces that it must weight them down, but the girl on the other hand had a natural beauty about her, she gave him a kind smile and to be nice Guk returned with his own. He continued to look around but was disappointed to find that there wasn't any seats opened, guess that's what you get for coming to an extremely popular cafe that's small in area. As he was about to give up and walk back to Taehyung, he spots that the standing tables near the entrance were still open. He joyful made his way and stood there waiting for the older.

The man on the other hand was waiting for his turn to order, he took out his wallet and his massaged neck before he heard a female voice calling out, "next please!"

Taehyung stepped up to the register and towered over the girl, with a nervous voice she squeaked out, "what would you like sir?" Not knowing that he was glaring down at her he emotionlessly listed, "the jumbo pancake thing, a bacon sandwich, milk and coffee with no sugar." The female employee gulped and tapped onto her screen then repeated the olders order but also added, "for our pancake special we could write something on top for you, what would you like for us to put?"

'This is a lot of work' Taehyung thought to himself.