Kidnapped

Georgie was being dragged into the camp. Her hands tied above her head a sack over her face. "Please what's going to happen to me" she begged as Zaki pulled the sack off of her head. "Bang" he said pointing his fingers at her face like a gun she jumped and he left. She just struggled she couldn't breathe the sack was suffocating her. Zaki came back in and took it off of her head "I'll roll it up be quiet" he said walking off again. An hour later they walked back in grabbing her by her arms and dragging her out. Her legs were weak her feet were dragging on the floor.
The torture they put her through, she had fallen unconscious twice they pushed her out the back of the truck and she hit her head on the floor knocking herself out. She was locked in the cell, dehydrated, starving and praying for someone to come for her, the cell she was sitting in had Kiki's body lying on the floor she was almost gone, they had shot her in the stomach and she was coughing up blood there was nothing Georgie could do. She heard guns firing but she was out of energy completely out she didn't even want to talk she was so scared and weak and she felt so ill. Elvis was on his way, he promised himself he would get her back, alive. He climbed down the rope "George get back" he said she covered her face with her and and bent down he grabbed her hand and pulled her up gently she stumbled and Elvis put his arm around her back holding her up she couldn't see it was him his face was covered with cloth due to the dust. She put the harness around her and he did the same and the helicopter winched them up Elvis held her tightly as they got up. They got in the helicopter and Elvis took off the cloth on his face Georgie didn't know what to say tears streamed down her face she was so so weak. "Elvis" she cried he just looked at her she wanted to slap him and punch him but she couldn't she couldn't lift her arm without it feeling like it's going to fall off. "Hold me" she said Elvis held out his arm and put it on her shoulder "for fuck sake Elvis hold me" she cried he moved and sat next to her and she cried into his chest "I'm sorry" he said rubbing her back everyone didn't know what to say or do. "I'm so sorry" he repeated she just kept hold of him and he held her close. "I don't feel great" she said he just held her a little bit tighter "we're taking you straight to the hospital" he said she nodded and reached for his hand "I've got you" he said she nodded leaning on him.