Home

Georgie and Elvis got out of the car with Tyler and walked back into barracks "we're going home tomorrow" said Elvis holding her close she nodded holding his hand as they walked into barracks together. Everyone walked over as they walked through to the canteen and fingers smiled at Georgie "hi" she smiled giving him a hug "are you alright?" He asked rubbing her back she nodded "just sore" she smiled he smiled "well we're glad to have you back in one piece" he smiled Georgie smiled "me too" she tried to laugh making her ribs hurt a bit. "I think you just need to sit down" Monk smiled putting a hand on her shoulder "I'm fine" she smiled "let us look after you, you always look after us, injured little soldier" fingers laughed she smiled "that's because that's my job" she smiled "and our job is to never leave a man behind, always have each others backs this is us having yours" monk smiled Georgie smiled "I love all you guys" she smiled "we love you too" said Fingers "come on footy is on" Monk laughed Georgie rolled her eyes and laughed holding Elvis's hand and walking into the living room together. They sat down with the football on, the soldiers playing around with Tyler "we lost a lot when we had Tyler, but we also gained something huge" Georgie smiled watching them play Elvis nodded "we gained much more than we lost George" he said she smiled and nodded "we did didn't we" she smiled hugging him Elvis sat back with her rubbing her arm holding her close.
An hour passed it was lunchtime. Georgie was almost asleep on the sofa leaning on Fingers shoulder Elvis was sitting on the floor with Tyler. "Scoff" said Charlie poking his head around the door all the boys got up running into the canteen Fingers just smiled at Georgie as she opened her eyes "do you want some food?" He asked she sat up and shook her head "I feel a bit sick" she said Elvis looked up at her from the floor he was sitting next to her legs "you feel sick?" He asked she nodded "a bit" she said Fingers just held her close "go on, go and get some food" she smiled fingers smiled "I'm alright here with you" he said "this is what brothers are for isn't it?" He smiled she smiled and he held her rubbing her back "you didn't hit your head or anything did you George?" Fingers asked "no" she said "maybe it is because you haven't eaten, we all know your not great with no food and no sleep" said Elvis she nodded "yeah, maybe your right. Let's go and get some food" she smiled standing up slowly Fingers put his arm around her and she held his hand around her neck as Elvis picked Tyler up. They sat down and Fingers grabbed them all lunch. "There you go little man, fish fingers" he smiled "thank you" Tyler smiled picking up a fish finger. Georgie sat down and Elvis put a plate in front of her "thank you" she smiled he smiled "where's yours?" She asked "your not going to eat that, I know your not" he said sympathetically "your right, I don't want to eat it" she said shaking her head he smiled and picked up a chip "not even a chip?" He asked eating his she picked one up and bit it putting the other half back down she put her hand over her mouth and swallowed the chip with difficulty "I don't want any" she said pushing them to Elvis he moved closer to her and she rested her head on his shoulder "it's going to be alright, maybe you just need a good nights sleep" he smiled she nodded "maybe your right" she said he held her hand under the table and held her close "come on, let's get you back to barracks and get you tucked in" he smiled kissing her forehead "I'm honestly okay, you eat" she smiled he smiled and ate keeping hold of her hand with his free hand. They headed back and the lads all went out for a run while Georgie and Elvis were laying on the sofa together, Tyler playing on the floor. Georgie was near enough laying face down on Elvis's chest every once in a while he would kiss her head making sure she was alright. "George?" He asked "hmm" she said quietly with her eyes closed "you really don't feel well do you?" He asked "not particularly" she smiled he kissed her head again "just think, tomorrow night we will be home in our own bed" he smiled she smiled "I can't wait" she smiled. "Can we go to bed?" She asked he smiled and nodded "we can but it is only 4pm" he smiled "I don't care" she said still laying on his chest he nodded and smiled kissing her head "actually let's just stay here" she smiled holding him "mummy" Tyler said standing at the edge of the sofa she opened her eyes to look at him "hmm" she said Elvis stroking her hair "mummy is feeling very well mate" said Elvis ruffing his hair up "I'm alright buddy what did you want" Georgie smiled "a cuddle" he said Georgie smiled and moved over a bit still laying on Elvis's chest Tyler climbed up and cuddled Georgie "I love you" she said kissing his head he smiled "I love you too mummy" he smiled Elvis just held them both "I love you both" he smiled kissing Tyler and then Georgie's head.
Milan walked in with Milo "hey" he smiled Georgie sat up slowly putting a hand to her head "hey" she smiled "I just wondered if you wanted me to take Tyler for a bit Milo wants a play mate and I heard you weren't feeling too good" he said Georgie smiled "do you want to go?" She asked looking at Tyler he nodded "will you be okay?" He asked she smiled and nodded "daddy's looking after me" she smiled he nodded and smiled running towards Milan "thank you" she smiled he nodded and walked out. Georgie lied back down on Elvis's chest and he wrapped his arms around her smiling "why don't I go and get you some paracetamol?" He asked "I just want to stay here" she said he nodded and held her close rubbing her back, soon enough Georgie had drifted off to sleep. The lads all walked through and Elvis put his finger over his mouth they all dropped silent and fingers smiled looking at Georgie "she doesn't feel well does she?" He asked Elvis shook his head "look after her" he smiled walking out.