Its happening all over again

Georgie was working in the med tent on a taliban that had been shot by a soldier Elvis was sitting on a chair with Tyler playing on the floor talking to Georgie the man was stable. 3 men walked in carrying weapons "I'm going to have to ask you to take the weapons outside they're prohibited in here" she said the man looked at her "hand him over!" He said pointing the gun at her "alright alright he needs to stay in he's not stable yet his wound will get infected if we let him go" she said he pushed her with his gun "hand him over!" He shouted Georgie looked at Elvis holding Tyler "is he yours?" He asked Georgie nodded tears in her eyes one of them walked over to Elvis "Elvis run! Take Tyler" she cried he just stood there "we take him or we take you" he said looking at Georgie "take me" she said so surely "Georgie no" sai Elvis "I'm not letting them take my baby, you keep him safe!" She said as one of them grabbed her just then the monitor went off for the patient "let me go he's going to die!" She shouted Elvis had left he ran over to Milan "you take him, take him somewhere safe they've got Georgie tell the rest of the soldiers!" He said Milan took Tyler back to the room and told all of the soldiers that they had got Georgie "please let me help him" she said the man pushed her forward "he dies, you die!" He said she nodded and started working on him there was nothing she could do for him the monitor kept making a long beep tears fell down her face as Elvis walked back in "he's safe" he said she nodded tears streaming down her face as one of them grabbed her "she did everything she could please let her go" said Elvis "she's valuable kill one British white woman and your straight in the newspapers" he said "she's not just a whites woman though she's my fiancée and I love her so much and she's got a little boy a little boy that needs his mum" he said "it's not going to work Elvis, I love you" she said tears run down his face as they dragged her away. He ran back to the barracks and grabbed Charlie "they've taken her!" He shouted "I know Milan informed us were on it now" He said "they've not left we can follow them" he said "just me and you alright the rest are working on locating her" he said Elvis nodded and they got kitted up and grabbed weapons "we're going to get her back" said Charlie "we never should have come back, not with Tyler I should of known this was going to happen she's a white female charlie that's all they want!" He said scolding himself "you know how tough she is" he said Elvis nodded "but I also know I've got a little boy in a country full of Taliban" he said Charlie nodded "we will send you home when we get her back" he said "she won't want that you know she won't just get her back alive and we need to stop helping the opposition" he said "you also know she's not going to stop doing that, anyone who's hurt gets Georgie's help" he said Elvis nodded "I know" he said. "It's that one" said Elvis pointing at a vehicle "stay back" he added they drove in and the gate locked. Charlie and Elvis got out "let me go and get her Charlie" he said "you can't just walk in they'll kill you" he said "I need her back" he almost cried "we will get her back" he said Elvis nodded and sat on the side of the truck with his head in his hands thinking. "Elvis your phones ringing" he said he looked at it and it was Georgie "Georgie" he said "hey" she said "listen I'm locked in a cell, I've got my phone they don't know that but listen to me, they don't know I'm a soldier I've hid my dog tags so they don't find out they'll kill me, promise me your not going to do anything stupid to get me out I want you to work with Charlie okay" she said he nodded "I love you" he said she smiled "I love you" she said "listen I'm okay, just don't take too long" she said he nodded "we will be as quick as we can" he said "is Tyler okay?" She asked he nodded "he's doing fine he is with Milan he's safe George" he said she nodded "thank you" she said he smiled "I love you I've got to go" she said shutting off her phone putting it away. "We will get her back" he said Elvis nodded "I know" he smiled putting his phone away "it's just a  matter of alive or dead isn't it?" He asked Charlie looked at him "alive, we will get her back alive" he said Elvis turned away tears falling down his cheeks "I love her so fucking much" he cried "I know, I know you do mate" he said putting a hand on his shoulder "I need to get her back Charlie, we're wasting time, we need to make a plan" he said Charlie nodded and they headed back.
After a plan and a fight to get in Elvis was in and he was getting to Georgie. She wasn't in a good state. He got to the cell and blew the lock he walked in and held her hand "I'm here George, I've got you" he said helping her up she got up and a helicopter winched them up. She collapsed into Elvis's arms and he held her tightly "they raped me" she cried he just held her tighter "I'm so so sorry Georgie" he almost cried tears falling down his cheeks "I've got you now, we're going home I promise, we're going home" he said she nodded holding onto his jacket. "Georgie" said Spanner sitting opposite in the helicopter "I just need to check your alright" he said softly "I'm fine, I'm alright" she said still sobbing "can you just look at me" he said she looked at him "I can see fine" she said he nodded "can I have a look at that cut on your head?" He asked Elvis just held Georgie's hand and smiled at her sympathetically. She lent forward and let spanner have a look. "This is going to need some stitches" he smiled she just stared into space "the hospital will get you sorted" he said she nodded and sat back into Elvis's arms "is Tyler okay?" She asked he nodded "he's with Milan and Milo" he smiled she nodded "when we get to the hospital can you get him... please?" She almost begged "Milan is already on his way there with him" he smiled she just lent into his chest and held onto him "I love you" he said stroking her hair "I love you too" she said taking a deep breath. "I really really love you Georgie, more than I thought possible" he said quietly she looked up at him tears falling down her cheeks "tell me what I can do to help?" He asked pushing her hair behind her ears "I just need to get out of these clothes, have a shower, let a doctor fix these cuts and scrapes, see my baby and I'll be fine" she smiled wiping her face "that's the Georgie we know" smiled Spanned she smiled holding her head up "thank you, thank you all of you" she smiled still wiping falling tears "we will always rescue you" said spanner she nodded smiling "I think my time in the army might almost be done" she smiled taking a deep breath "are you being serious?" Spanner asked she nodded "i've got a baby to think of and I just, I just don't want to feel so close to death when I've got so much to leave behind" she said Elvis kissed her head and held her tightly "we're never leaving the uk again unless it's on a nice beach holiday" he smiled she smiled "you don't have to give your job up" she said "my job is training soldiers now, in the UK, going home to you every night and being a dad" he said Georgie nodded just holding him close.