2 months later.

Georgie was sitting on the end of her bed when Elvis walked in. They had just got back from a tour each that went on for 7 weeks "You alright George?" He asked pulling his shirt on "no" she cried into her hands "what's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to her not expecting her to cry. He put her arm around her "talk to me George" he said "I'm late" she said "what's late?" He asked "my period" she cried "oh George" he said hugging her "I've got you" he said "have you taken a test?" He asked she shook her head "then you don't know, maybe your not" he said "I've missed one already, this will be the second" she cried starting to panic "shush, shush it's alright" he said holding her tightly "I didn't want to bother you when we were both on tour" she cried "you never bother me okay, you always come first" he said. "What are we going to do?" She asked "we're going to buy a test" he said she nodded biting her lip she always did it when she was nervous. "I live with my parents Elvis" she cried "my job is in the army" she said "I know, I know" he said holding her close. "Things will work out" he said she nodded "come on let's go" she said he nodded and they put their shoes on and walked downstairs. "You alright George?" Asked her mum "have you been crying?" She asked "no, no I'm okay, we've just got to pop out I'll be home soon" she said her mum nodded "alright honey" she said they walked out and Elvis put his arm around her back "whatever happens I love you and we're going to be alright" he said she nodded holding his hand "do you want kids?" She asked he wasn't sure the right thing to say "yeah, one day, with you but when your ready and if you want children" he said she nodded "I do want children, it's a big decision though you know what with my job not allowing it I guess, I just have to give up so much" she said "don't think like that" he said "you get to gain so much too" he said "but worry everyday about you, being out somewhere half way across the world with people firing bullets at you, it's okay when it's just us but I can't tell a child why they haven't got a father" she cried "when we have a family I'm not being away all the time you can't do it on your own, well you can but I don't want you to" he said "what?" She asked "I'm going to train SF here in Pirbright where you can train medics and we can work alongside each other normal hours, and go home make dinner put the kids to bed snuggle on the sofa go to bed and wake up and do it all again" he smiled she smiled "you mean that?" She said he nodded "I want you so much more than my job Georgie" he said tears were streaming down her face "I've never met anyone who would sacrifice so much for me" she said "I'd sacrifice anything for you, have you forgotten when I jumped in front of a gun for you and took the bullet" he smiled she smiled "yeah how could I forget" she smiled he smiled "we're not like normal couples were an army couple and we always will be but we can be an army couple from home not from afghan not from Nepal or Belize" he said she smiled and they realised they were at the shop. "Listen all I'm saying is we're going to be alright" he said she nodded "I love you" she said he smiled "I love you too" he smiled holding her hand and walking in. They picked up a test and walked to the counter paying for it and walking out back home. They walked in the door and Grace walked over "are you alright honey?" She asked Georgie nodded and smiled still holding Elvis's hand. "I'll be down in a minute" she said her mum nodded and walked into the kitchen. She sat on her bed with Elvis and he passed her the test. "I'll go and do it now" she said he smiled as she walked to the bathroom with it in her pocket in case anyone saw. She walked back in 2 minutes later "I've got to wait 5 minutes" she said he held her hands on the end of the bed she rested her head on his shoulder and he rested his head on hers and they slowly made their way back so they were laying on the bed together "I love her because she moves in her own way, oh oh oh, she came to my show just to hear about my day" he sang quietly she smiled "and at my show on Tuesday, she was in her mindset, tempered fur and spangled boots" he added she smiled again "looks are deceiving, make me believe it, and those tiresome paper dreams" she added he smiled "and oh oh, I love her because she moves in her own way, oh oh oh she came to my show just to hear about my day" they sang together quietly. Then there was a beep "it's done" said Georgie "I don't want to look" she said Elvis sat up with her and walked over to the dresser the test was on. He looked down at it and then looked at the box and nodded "it's positive isn't it?" She asked he nodded "shit" she said putting her hands to her head "shit Elvis shit!" She said "alright it's alright" he said sitting on the bed with her wrapping his arms around her "for fuck sake!" She said into his shoulder "think about what you want to do, I will support you whatever" he said she nodded "I'm keeping it, we've got to Elvis, it's our baby" she said quietly just then Lulu walked to her and knocked she couldn't believe what she had just heard. "Mum told me to get you both for dinner" she said Georgie nodded "did I just hear that right?" She asked "come here Lulu and shut the door" she said she nodded and walked in "sit down" said Georgie she sat down "listen, what did you just hear?" She asked "you say were keeping it, it's our baby" she said Georgie nodded "your not stupid, please don't tell anyone not yet Lu please, we will tell them but we've got to tell them at the right time which will be soon I promise" she said Lulu nodded "I won't tell anyone and congrats Georgie and you Elvis, I'm happy for you both" she smiled "thank you" she smiled "I just need to work things out before I tell everyone alright, I need to have a plan because you know what dad is like I just need to know what I'm doing" she said Lulu nodded "your just lucky it was me and not Marie at the door" she smiled Georgie smiled wiping her eyes "I'm so lucky" she smiled "I'm going to look after your sister" said Elvis "I know, you always have" she said he smiled "are you guys coming!" Shouted Grace "coming" said Georgie standing up "come on" she smiled they walked downstairs. "George?" Said her dad "mm" she smiled "what's wrong lovely?" He asked "nothing, honestly I'm okay" she smiled he nodded "alright" he said serving up their dinner they all sat down and ate.