Talking.

They got Georgie to the hospital and she was lying in the bed being checked over. They took some bloods and did a chest X-ray and a CT scan and everything came back normal.
Elvis stood at the door and Georgie didn't know what to say, he walked in slowly "if you want me to go just say" he said she hated him for what he did to her but she loved him she always had and she always will. "Elvis, I've got a fiancée at home, waiting for me to come back from this tour" she said he nodded "I just want you to know that I love you Georgie, I have from the first moment I laid eyes on you and I will until my last" he said she took a deep breath looking away "stay" she said he barely heard her "please" she added as he turned around he walked over to her bed and sat down on it next to her "thank you" she said "for what?" He asked "they were going to kill me" she said he smiled "they weren't if I had anything to do with it" he smiled she smiled "seriously though Elvis I've got a fiancée at home" she said almost looking sad. "We can be friends can't we?" He asked she nodded unsurely "why do you look so unsure?" He asked "you do as-well" she said he nodded "we can't be friends can we George we've never been able to just be friends" he said she looked down at her hands and nodded "why didn't you turn up Elvis, I was so in love with you, you shattered my heart" she almost cried "I want to explain properly" he said she nodded "the morning of our wedding a little girl walked into my life, a little girl that I didn't even know existed, I felt like I had to step up to the plate, I had a job to do" he said Georgie nodded tears in her eyes biting her lip "you've got a daughter?" She asked he nodded "her names Laura" he said "anyway, I stepped up because I felt that was the right thing to do, and I sacrificed everything for it, the thing I wanted most in the world" he said she didn't know what to say "I sacrificed you, your the one thing I wanted so much" he said "I will marry you, I promise I'll marry you and we will have the best day" he said Georgie didn't know what to say "I'm engaged to someone else Elvis" she said "but you know you'll never be with someone else, you can't spend the rest of your life with anyone else" he said "you really fucked me over Elvis" she said he nodded "I know and I'm so sorry" he said she nodded "are you?" She asked "Georgie it's the biggest regret of my life, I couldn't say I do knowing I had a child you didn't know about, I tried to call you so many times and you never answered I wanted to explain" he said she nodded "I was so angry" she said "anyone would be" he said he reached for her hand and she held it back "I love you Georgie" he said she just looked at him tears in her eyes. "I don't know what to do, what am I supposed to do" she cried putting her hand to her head just then Molly popped her head around the corner signalling Elvis "I'll be back" he said letting go of her hand "let me talk to her" she said he nodded "Charlie's in the canteen if you want to go and see him" she said he nodded and walked off. Molly walked in and smiled at Georgie "hey George" she smiled "hi" she smiled wiping her eyes "what are you doing here Molly?" She asked "I was in afghan for a bit thought I'd pop in and see you and Charlie and then I realised you've got yourself in here" she smiled Georgie smiled and put her hands on her lap. "Boy troubles?" She asked she nodded "I love him Molly, I always have and I always will" she said "Elvis?" She asked she nodded "you two are soulmates and you don't find them very often" she smiled "there's a but isn't there?" Asked Molly "your new fella" she added Georgie nodded "he proposed I said yes" she said Molly sat on her bed and held her close "if you love Elvis don't marry someone else  Georgie I know it will be hard to tell him and your family and I can't imagine your dads reaction if you took him back home but love always wins" she said Georgie nodded "all I wanted when I was hurt was a hug from Elvis to cry in his arms I didn't want Jamie, that sounds awful doesn't it?" She asked "no, no you fancy Jamie you do otherwise you wouldn't be with him but you love Elvis that's the difference" she said "I'm going to have to talk to him when I get home, I can't say anything over the phone that's not right" she said Molly nodded in agreement. Just then a  doctor walked in "your free to go just keep yourself hydrated and rest for a week or so don't be going back out" she said Georgie nodded "thank you" she smiled sitting up more. "Come on let's get you gone" smiled Molly Georgie nodded and got up with her Molly waited outside while she got dressed in some clothes Elvis had got her from barracks and then headed to the canteen with Molly "where is Elvis?" She asked "with Charlie in here I think" she said she nodded. The girls walked in and Charlie and Elvis stood up and smiled Molly held Georgie's hand and smiled at her and she smiled back "go get your man George" she said she nodded and smiled Elvis walked closer and when he realised Georgie was walking to him too he held out his arms. She walked into them and he held her tightly "I've got you now" he said she smiled in his chest "I missed you" she said he smiled "I've missed you too" he said rubbing her back. Molly walked over to Charlie and he put his arm around her back "they're going to be back together in no time" smiled Molly Charlie smiled "what about her fella in Manchester?" He asked "I don't know what she's going to do but I know she's going to end things" she said Charlie sighed "wow, poor lad really isn't he I know she's been messed all over the place but that lad is going to feel crushed" he said she nodded "but look at them they're supposed to be together Charlie they're soulmates" she said he nodded "they wouldn't keep running back to each other if they weren't" he said she nodded and hugged him "I love you Charlie" she said he smiled kissing her lips "I love you too" he smiled.