Weve done it.

Georgie and Elvis headed home from the hospital with their baby boy the next morning only to find their mum having put a banner up saying congratulations and her dad standing on the doorstep next to Marie, Lulu and her mum. Georgie got out of the car and looked at her dad no emotion showed on her face he stared blankly at her and then started walking towards her, he almost scared her a little bit she didn't know what to do so she just stood there and let him walk over to her. He stood in front of her "congratulations Georgie" he said she smiled "thank you" she smiled he held out his arms and she hugged him "I am really so so sorry" he said she smiled into his chest "you were angry, it was understandable, you didn't want to see me hurt and I haven't hurt" she said he smiled "creating something as incredible as that must of caused some pain" he smiled "he's worth so much more" she smiled her dad smiled "I want to be your dad again, I want to be a grandad to this little one" he said looking through the car window Georgie opened the door and picked up the car seat "meet Tyler" she smiled he smiled at the tiny little baby "come on" she said to them both as they walked inside. They sat down had a brew and all had a hold and Georgie sat back into the arms of Elvis "finally" she said "for the first time in a long time, everything is how it should be" she said Elvis smiled and kissed her head "invite your parents round Elvis, now we've got the spare room set up and the baby is here let them come round meet my family, again" she smiled he smiled and nodded "give it a couple weeks for everything to settle down and then they can come for a week if they want" she smiled Elvis nodded and kissed her head.  
A year later... Georgie was 27 and Elvis was 29, Tyler their little boy was turning one in 2 days. They put Tyler to bed and sat down on the sofa "we did it Elvis, we've got a baby, we're engaged, we've got a house good jobs and I've got the best fiancée on the planet" she smiled kissing him he smiled and kissed her back "all is well in the world Georgie all is well" he smiled she laughed "you say that so much it's starting to sound freaky" she laughed he smiled "do you want more kids?" He asked she nodded "maybe one more" she laughed "but not yet, I think we need a slightly bigger age gap" she smiled he nodded "me too" he smiled "shouldn't be hard anyway, the rate you got me knocked up" she laughed he smirked and kissed her again. Since Tyler she had been taking the pill with much more caution, making sure she took it at the same time everyday. Georgie was back at work her mum had Tyler when she was at work which she had managed to get training medics in Manchester at the barracks and Elvis was at the same place training soldiers. Everything was exactly how it should have been.