Hospital

Georgie walked into the hospital holdings Elvis's hand "I'm honestly fine" she said "let them just stitch that cut" said spanner walking in next to them Georgie nodded and she got taken to a bed. A nurse walked in and smiled "Georgie" she smiled "ive been informed you have a laceration which needs stitching" she said Georgie nodded "I just want to see my little boy" she said the nurse nodded "I'll go and find out where he is" she smiled Georgie smiled as she walked out. Elvis sat down with her and she held his hand "does this change things? Between us?" She asked "Why would it?" He smiled "it's just made me realise how much I love you" he said she looked at her hand in his "I didn't stop them" she cried "because they would have killed you" he said she nodded "sometimes the alternative is better isn't it?" She asked Elvis just held her close "I'm so sorry you had to go through that" he said she smiled "it's not your fault, look we're all here alive and that's the main thing" she smiled he nodded and lent forward "kiss me" he said she kissed his lips gently and smiled at him slightly "thank you, for being so understanding" she said he smiled "all I understand is that they are sick bastards and nobody is touching you ever again alright?" He asked she nodded and sat back on the bed she held her hands out and Elvis lied next to her holding her close "except you" she smiled quietly Elvis smiled "except me" he smiled holding her waist. The nurse walked back in and Elvis stood up sitting in the chair and Tyler walked in with Milan "Mummy!" He smiled running over. She got up a little too quickly going faint the nurse grabbing her arm she smiled at her and then Georgie picked Tyler up "it's alright baby, I'm alright, I'm here" she cried holding him close Elvis stood up and took them both into his arms "all is well in the world" he said holding them close. Georgie just cried holding Tyler close. Elvis smiled "come on George, let the nurse sort you out, your getting blood everywhere lovely" he said she put her hand to her head and noticed the blood everywhere. She put Tyler down and he sat with Elvis on the chair and Georgie sat on the bed whilst the nurse stitched her head up. "We would like to put you on a saline drip overnight, your partner and Tyler can stay with you if you like" she said Georgie sighed "I just want to go home, honestly I'm fine, I'll make sure I drink loads" she said "the doctor thinks it's safer to keep you here overnight" she said Georgie looked at Elvis "I'll go and get some pyjamas" he smiled Georgie smiled and nodded tears in her eyes "here" smiled the nurse passing her a gown. She didn't want it but she took it and smiled "thank you" she said "if you head to change and then we will get this drip sorted" she smiled Georgie nodded "I'll take Tyler with me" Georgie said holding his hand Elvis nodded "I won't be long, half an hour tops" he said she nodded "don't rush" she smiled kissing his lips before he left. Tyler walked to the bathroom with Georgie and she got changed and then picked him up walking back to the bed "mummy poorly" he said as she sat down "mummy's going to be alright baby" she smiled stroking his head he smiled and Georgie held him close "we're going home alright?" She said "yes" he said firmly making Georgie smile "did you make friends with Milan and Milo?" She asked he nodded "Milo!" He exclaimed she smiled "daddy's gone to get some pyjamas do you want to sleep with mummy tonight?" She asked the little boy nodded happily "sleep in mummy's bed!" He laughed all excited "in this bed with me" she said he nodded and he lied down "dinner" he said "daddy is going to take you to get some when he gets back you can have whatever you like" she smiled "pasta!" He smiled she smiled and nodded "of course" she smiled. They carried on chatting until the nurse walked in "ready?" She asked Georgie nodded and climbed into bed Tyler sitting by her side "what's she doing?" Asked Tyler "Shes giving me some fluids to make me feel better" she said "needle!" He said Georgie nodded "it's alright, they don't hurt grown ups I promise" she said holding Tyler's hand. The nurse pushed the needle in and started the drip "thank you" she smiled "get some rest" she smiled Georgie nodded and looked at the door when there was a knock. The nurse opened it to leave and Elvis smiled walking back in. "Hey" he smiled "hi" she smiled Tyler got off of the bed and ran over to Elvis "needle!" He said Elvis smiled "it's making mummy better" he smiled ruffling Tyler's hair. Georgie sat up a bit and Elvis passed Tyler his pyjamas and he got himself changed with Georgie's help. "Do you want to take him to get some food?" Georgie asked Elvis nodded "what do you want?" He asked picking up her hand she just still seemed so vulnerable and delicate "I'm not hungry but thank you" she said he nodded "alright, coffee?" He asked she nodded and smiled. They walked to the canteen leaving Georgie to sleep and grabbed some food and drinks and headed back to her room. Elvis set Tyler up with his food on the end of Georgie's bed with a blanket because he was likely to get it everywhere and then he looked at Georgie "I know you said you didn't want anything but they did have mac and cheese on offer" he smiled passing her a tub she looked at him and smiled "I really love you, so much" she said he smiled and kissed her lips "I love you too sweetheart" he smiled.
Soon enough Tyler was shattered he was almost asleep lying on the chair. Elvis was sitting on the bed with Georgie cuddling her she was so tired "I think little man is ready for bed" smiled Georgie her head resting on Elvis's chest he smiled and lent over picking him up and laying him in between them both so he couldn't fall out. "Fitting 3 people in a single bed isn't ideal is it" laughed Elvis she smiled "I like it, I can hold you both" she smiled shutting her eyes. Elvis stroked her hair as they drifted off to sleep. The next morning Elvis woke up at 6:45 to Tyler climbing over him "where are you off too little man?" he asked quietly trying not to wake Georgie "toilet" he said "do you know where the toilet is?" He asked smiling Tyler just looked at him and shook his head Elvis smiled and stood up "here" he smiled showing him the door and helping him sit down. They walked back in together and Georgie was still asleep "can I cuddle mummy?" He asked Elvis nodded and smiled putting him on the bed with her. He climbed under the covers and held Georgie close, she woke up smiling "hey little man" she smiled kissing his head he smiled "you feeling better mummy?" He asked she nodded "much better sweetheart" she smiled holding him close. The nurse came in an hour later and smiled "one more check of obs and you can go home" she smiled. Georgie smiled sitting up "come here Tyler let them sort mummy out" he said he climbed onto Georgie's lap and she grabbed her hip quickly "Georgie are you alright?" Elvis asked "I think my hip is just bruised, I'm fine" she smiled hiding the tears she nearly let fall "Tyler jump off one second" said Elvis picking him up "that's really hurting you isn't it?" Elvis said "honestly he just caught it wrong, it's okay" she smiled "can I have a look?" Asked the nurse Georgie sighed and nodded she covered her legs up with the blanket and pulled her gown up gently "what happened?" She asked examining the huge bruise on her hip bone "metal pole, um honestly it is just a bruise it will heal" she smiled "I'm going to prescribe you some painkillers and some cream to try and take this down I'm surprised you weren't in agony" she said Georgie shrugged "it's just a bruise I've had worse" she smiled looking at her hands Elvis put his hand in hers and she smiled at him "alright lovely I'll sort that out and then we will get you home" she smiled Georgie nodded "thank you" she smiled as the nurse walked out "before you say anything I hadn't looked at it I didn't know it was that bad" she said Elvis nodded "come here you" he said sitting on the bed and hugging her "sorry mummy" said Tyler "you didn't do anything you have nothing to be sorry for baby" she said he smiled and cuddled her "just stay this side of me" she smiled kissing his head. The nurse sorted her out and she got dressed in some clothes Elvis had fetched and stood up slowly taking a deep breath. "Ready?" Elvis asked she nodded "let's go home" Georgie smiled he held her hand and held Tyler in the other hand and they walked out.