The break up.

Georgie was walking with Jamie along the high street when she turned to face him "I need to talk to you" she said he nodded and they walked to the park and sat down on the bench. "Jamie we need to stop seeing each other" she just blurted out "what?" He asked "I slept with someone else Jamie and I'm so sorry but, listen just let me talk, army life it's not the same Jamie I don't want to settle down, I'm not ready to get married, I'm not ready for children" she said tears in her eyes "were not right together Jamie" she said "it's not that is it?" He asked "what?" She said "you love someone else" he said she just hung her head low and bit her lip "what's his name?" He asked "you know who he is" she said "what?" He asked "I was going to marry him and he left me at the alter" she said Jamie stood up "really! Your leaving me for him!" He shouted she didn't know what to say "I'm sorry, Jamie I love him I've always loved him I should of turned down the drink you offered me I'm so sorry" she said "I don't know what to say" he said "why?" He added "I thought that I could move on, I was ready to move on, if I found love then I'd forget about Elvis and I could have a normal life and I did forget about him, I didn't use you I really did fall for you but as soon as I saw him again..." "you knew he was the one" he interrupted she nodded "just get your stuff" he said she nodded "come with me now, get your stuff" he said she nodded she didn't have much there only a couple of bits of clothes and book. "Wait here" he said as they got to the door she nodded and he shoved all her stuff in a bag "what's wrong?" Asked his mum "we're done" he said walking back to the door and throwing the bag at her she picked it up and walked away. She walked back to hers and walked in "well I'm single now" she said putting her bag down her mum walked over to her and hugged her "I'm fine I feel so guilty though what kind of a person does what I've just done!" She said "you'd be a worse person if you didn't tell him" she said she nodded. "Elvis is waiting at the polish cafe" she said "aren't you coming?" Asked Grace "I thought you wanted to speak to him on your own" she said "no with you" she said Georgie nodded "right, come on then" she said "are you not going to sort your hair out or anything" she asked "no, he's seen me looking way worse" she smiled as they walked out of the house. "You really love him don't you?" She asked as they were walking "when we were in afghan he almost got shot he didn't but his ears were ringing he couldn't see he had a close call, when I heard man down, and realised it was him my heart shattered so much more than when he left me, I realised then that he was the one mum he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with" she said. "Your 26 George do you know how lucky you are that you've found that?" She smiled she nodded "I'm keeping him this time" she smiled she nodded "make sure you do" she smiled. They walked into the cafe and Elvis smiled at her she smiled back he didn't want to hug or kiss her not sure how her mum had took it "she's happy for me, for us" said Georgie reassuring him as she sat down he smiled "thank you Grace" he said she smiled "one thing Elvis" she said he nodded "if you ever leave her like that again you won't make it back to the army alive" she smiled he smiled and gave Grace a hug "I've missed being a little part of this family" he said Grace smiled and he held Georgie's hand "I love her Grace I really love her, I have since I set eyes on her and I will until my last" he said Georgie smiled "you've convinced me you just need to convince her father" she smiled he nodded "I will convince him again, I have to I can't spend my life without her" he said Grace smiled "well, I'm going to head home, I'll do my best to do some convincing he wasn't angry just surprised I think" she smiled he nodded and Georgie smiled at her "you stay here" she smiled putting a hand on her shoulder she smiled and left.