Going home.

Georgie got out of the car to her family waiting on the drive with Jamie. She hugged them all and greeted them and walked inside. They were all sitting at the table when Jamie perked up "my parents are at mine tonight, I feel bad leaving them there alone do you want to come back with me?" He asked Georgie looked up from her mug "no, you go back with your parents I want to stay with mine tonight, but thank you" she said her mum smiled at her and held her hand. "Alright I better get off then it's getting late, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you" he said kissing her forehead before walking out. "Why didn't you want to go with him George?" Asked her mum "I've had the roughest tour of my life and I want to sleep in my own bed knowing your next door" she said her mum smiled and hugged her "I love you" she said Georgie smiled "I love you too" she said. "Right I'm heading to bed George" said her dad "I'm shattered" he said she nodded and smiled "goodnight" she smiled. It was her mum and Marie in the kitchen now. Lulu was upstairs anyway. "Are you alright George you seem quiet" said Marie she nodded "of course" she smiled "alright well I'm going to bed I've got work tomorrow" she said she nodded as she walked off. "Mum I need to talk to you" said Georgie "I knew that was coming" she smiled "let's go in the living room" she said she nodded and her mum held her hand walking in and shutting the door behind them. "I've done something terrible mum" she said "it can't be that bad George" she said she nodded "don't jump to conclusions when I start the story" she said "I'll keep quiet until you've finished" she said she nodded "on the tour, Elvis was the one who saved me from the Taliban" she said her mum looked shocked but didn't speak "I wanted to slap him, to punch him and scream but I had no energy I hadn't eaten in days" she said "all I said was hold me" she said tears in her eyes "as soon as he wrapped his arms around me, mum I don't love Jamie" she said tears falling down her face "Elvis sat by my hospital bed until I left and he laid with me giving me his duvet because those beds aren't the comfiest" she tried to smile "mum he told me he still loved me and he always will, I love him, I always have loved him, we're supposed to be together mum" she cried her mum took her into her arms "what am I supposed to do" she cried "I don't know George I don't know" she said holding her close. Georgie sat up "your not angry with me are you? If I had known I would never of got with Jamie the last thing I want or ever would want is to mess him around he's lovely and I really fancy him but I don't love him" she said her mum nodded "that's the thing about love" said Grace "you can't choose who you love" she said Georgie shook her head "but he did leave you at the alter George" she said "he has a daughter, her names Laura" she said her mum didn't know what to say "he slept with Debbie once before me and him were even together and on the morning of our wedding Debbie knocked on his door with a child nearly one telling him that she belonged to him" she said "why? To ruin the wedding?" She asked "I think it's because she didn't want us to get married knowing he had a child I didn't know about, or that he didn't know about for that matter" she said her mum nodded "and he did try to contact me mum but I never answered I was so angry with him" she said Grace nodded "listen if you want to be with Elvis then be with him, marry him, have children with him, Georgie if your happy I'm happy" she said "I've got to break Jamie's heart" she said her mum nodded "you've got to tell him the truth" she said she nodded "ring him now, it's only 9 o'clock" she said "I can't tell him over the phone" she said "get him to go for a walk with you" she said "I'll do it tomorrow; I promise I will" she said she nodded "alright sweetheart" she said "I am sorry mum I know I'm not the best at this relationship thing" she said "you are honey, when you love, you love with everything you can give that makes you so good at it and you and Elvis are clearly meant to be maybe if you had spoken to him you'd be married and have little kiddies by now" she smiled "no kids yet" she laughed her mum smiled "I feel awful mum I really do but I can't help what I feel" she said "I know" she said rubbing her back "why don't we go and put a film on in your room" she asked Georgie nodded and they walked upstairs together and sat on her bed putting on the TV. "Mum how am I going to tell dad?" She asked "I don't know George he hates that boy with a passion" she said she nodded "I know" she said laying down with her mum "he's got to understand, he did break my heart but he's the only one that can fix it" she said her mum smiled at her and pushed her hair out of her face "soon, this is going to be Elvis" she smiled wrapping her arms around her Georgie smiled "I hope so" she said soon enough they were both fast asleep together.
The next day.
Georgie woke up to her dad standing over her and her mum smiling up at him still holding Georgie close "I thought I might find you here" he smiled looking at Grace "tough tour she wanted her mum" she smiled looking at Georgie she smiled and sat up "dad I have something to tell you" she said her mum looked at her a bit hesitant "I'm not going to beat around the bush I'm going to say it straight because I think it's going to take you a while to process this" she said her dad nodded hesitantly "what have you done Georgie?" He asked "I don't love Jamie dad" she said he didn't know what to say but he wasn't angry "you don't have to but I really thought this one was going to work out George" he said sitting down with her "we're too different dad, we want different things, I don't want to settle down I want to travel and save lives" she said "do you love someone else George?" He asked "is that was made you realise?" He asked she nodded looking at her hands "do we know him?" He asked "you could say that" she said "who is it Georgie" he asked "he saved me from the Taliban and stayed with me until I was completely fit for duty again and he held me and for the first time in a long time I really felt safe and like nobody could hurt me" she said he held her hand "who is it Georgie?" He asked "I know he broke my heart but he's the only one that can fix it" she said her dad stood up "no, no Georgie no" he said she bit her lip and closed her eyes "Georgie why?" He asked "I don't know, I wish I could love Jamie but I love Elvis dad and I can't change I love him with all of my heart" she cried "please, please dad" she cried "I'm not angry I just need some time to digest this" he said walking downstairs "well that's done" she said sitting back on her bed. "He took that better than I thought" said Grace Georgie nodded. "Can I talk to him?" Asked Grace Georgie nodded "of course" she smiled "over the phone?" Asked Georgie "in person is he here in Manchester?" She asked Georgie nodded "he's staying at a hotel" she said "that's probably for the best to give it a while to settle in I can imagine Marie will be the hardest" she said she nodded and smiled "she really hates him for what he did" she said her mum nodded "she does" she said.