Home.

"Georgie we are going to send you home" said Charlie walking into the barracks. "I don't want to go home, I'm alright" she said "Lane, your so bruised you can't walk without almost crying" he said she nodded "look we're here for another 2 months, give me a week if I don't meet the standards then send me home" she said Charlie didn't look convinced "please Charlie" she said Elvis walked in "sorry am I interrupting?" He asked "no, come in" said Georgie he walked in and sat down on the bottom of her bed "what's going on here then?" He asked "he wants to send me home" she said "Charlie we've got ages here you don't need to do that" said Elvis "are you guys staying?" He asked he nodded "were helping with the disaster project" he said Charlie nodded "give it a couple of days Georgie if your on the mend Lane we will keep you here" he said she nodded "okay" she said he nodded walking out "don't worry about anything Lane just get some rest" he said she nodded "thank you" she said he nodded and walked out. Elvis just looked at her "what?" She asked "nothing" he said she smiled "this can't carry on" she said "what?" He asked "us, whatever was happening" she said "we finished a long time ago Elvis" she said he didn't know what to say "Georgie I love you, listen if you don't love me tell me now and I'll leave for good this time" he said she swallowed and silence seemed to last forever. "Loving each other was never the problem" she said Elvis put his hand on her face which was resting on the pillow "Georgie I love you and I can't imagine my life without you in it, I don't want a life without you in it" he said tears in his eyes "I've never seen you cry" she said he wiped his face "I'm not crying" he almost laughed she smiled and held his hands "I do love you" she said he smiled "but I can't be with you, I'm with Jamie" she said "we're getting married" she added "but if you love me George you can't marry him. Georgie marry me" he said she didn't know what to say "marry me Georgie" he said "Elvis" she said "I need to talk to Jamie I can't go on like this" she said "what do you mean?" He asked she tried to sit up slowly and painfully "I love you I want to be with you" she cried he smiled stroking her face "lay down George your hurting" he said "there's not a way you can lay on these beds without hurting" she tried to laugh. "Stand up" said Elvis "it hurts" she said "honestly it will be worth it" he said she nodded and he helped her up "wait there" he said running to the end of the barracks and grabbing his duvet. He lied it on her bed folded up for extra comfort and then helped her lay back down "thank you" she said "where are you going to sleep?" She asked knowing she had his duvet "here" he said sitting on the side of her bed. She moved over and Elvis climbed on her bed with her putting his leg over hers and wrapping his arms around her "here" he said pulling her duvet over them "have you not got to be at work?" She asked "not while your like this I'm not, I'm staying, right here and I'm holding you until your better, alright?" He asked "thank you" she said he smiled "I'm so happy I've got you back, I gave you up when you were the one thing in this world I really wanted" he said she lent forward and kissed his lips "dont ever let me down again" she said "I never will" he said she closed her eyes and so did he and they were soon fast asleep together. Rab and Maisie walked in to get some shut eye when they saw them together and smiled "who knew" she smiled Rab laughed "at least she's got someone she's been in quite a mess" said Rab Maisie nodded "what happens if boss sees them in a bed together?" He asked "nothing. He knows what those two are like" she said he nodded and they got ready for bed. Everyone started walking into the barracks for some shut eye and Elvis woke up. Georgie's eyes opened too "here" he smiled pulling the covers over their heads "shush" he said as he heard the boss shout "right lads be quiet!" He shouted Georgie laughed at him shouted and Elvis put his hand over her mouth "shush he'll kick me out" he whispered she kissed his lips and then they were quiet again "is Lane in bed?" He asked "she can't move can she sir" said Maisie he nodded "is she not a bit warm under all of those covers?" He asked "I think we should leave her sir" said Maisie "what are you hiding Maisie?" He asked "nothing sir" she said "is she really in bed?" He asked she nodded "I saw her she's gone back to sleep" she said he walked over to her bed "boss leave her" said Rab "you two definitely know something" he said "is she decent?" He asked Maisie shrugged "I don't know she had a blanket over her" she said he lifted up the blanket and looked at her buried in the arms of Elvis. "Up now!" He said smirking Elvis got up and Georgie closed her eyes containing her laugh "boss she's hurt" he said getting out of her bed he nodded "she needs rest" he said Georgie smiled holding in her laugh whilst everyone else in the barracks were sniggering. "Um boss we have a problem?" Said Georgie "what's that?" He asked "I've got his duvet" she said "oh yeah?" He asked "looks like your going to be chilly tonight Elvis" he said Elvis walked over to his bed and sat down "night" said Charlie walking out. After 10 minutes everyone was still up talking except Georgie who was laying down Elvis got up "any of you breathe a word your dead" he laughed getting back into bed with Georgie she smiled and kissed him quickly and he hugged her "get some sleep" he said she smiled and nodded off, everyone was left laughing at them and starting to get some shut eye.