Cracking the news.

They finished their dinner it was 7:30pm. "I'm going to head to bed I um, I'm tired" said Georgie standing up "are you alright sweetheart you feel okay don't you?" She asked she nodded "I've just got a bit of a headache honestly I'm okay" she smiled her mum passed her some paracetamol and a glass of water "go on" she smiled "do you want me to come up with you?" Asked Elvis she shook her head "you stay here your winning them round slowly" she smiled Elvis smiled and kissed her head before she walked upstairs. "What's wrong with her Elvis?" Asked Grace "she just has a headache she's alright" he said she nodded "alright" she said. They sat down in the front room and watched the TV when Lulu got a text from Georgie "come here" she said "Georgie wants me to go and see her" she whispered to Elvis "go on. Text me" he said she nodded "I'm heading to bed mum see you tomorrow" she smiled she nodded "night love" she said. She walked upstairs "Georgie?" She questioned "I'm in here" she said Lulu opened the bathroom door and Georgie was sitting on the floor. "George what are you doing in here?" She asked "I've been throwing my guts up that's what I've been doing" she said tears in her eyes. "You know what, I never cry this much, I see people die Lulu and I never cry this much" she said wiping her eyes "let's blame it on the hormones" she smiled Georgie smiled "yeah let's" she smiled "anyway I've got something to tell you that is going to make you laugh" she said "go on" said Georgie "I've got a boyfriend, my first boyfriend" she smiled Georgie smiled "ha!" She laughed bumping shoulders "awesome" She smiled "I'm happy for you" she smiled "yeah well nothing to serious I mean I'm only 17 but it's a start isn't it" she smiled Georgie nodded "I had my first boyfriend at 17" she said "really?" She asked Georgie nodded "and then this will make you laugh, I went away to the army and 8 months later I met Elvis when I was almost 19 and I dumped my boyfriend because I fell in love with Elvis, and here we are almost 7 years later, sitting here staring at a pregnancy test" she smiled "I want to be like you George your brave. You have everything" she said Georgie nodded "I do, I really do and I'm so lucky" she smiled putting a hand on her stomach "why did you want me and not Elvis?" She asked "I don't know, sometimes I just want my sister" she smiled Lulu hugged her "it will be alright" she said Georgie nodded. "I need to tell everyone or I need to tell mum at least I need some support through this and I know you and Elvis are amazing but I need support from someone who knows what they're talking about" she said Lulu nodded "why don't you get some rest and then tell her tomorrow" she said Georgie nodded. "I am going to go and get your boyfriend, get you some chocolate from the cupboard and you can chill watching a film with him eating crap" she smiled Georgie smiled "your an amazing sister and an amazing person Lulu" she smiled she smiled back "I love you George" she said "I love you too" she smiled "one thing" said Georgie "yes?" Smiled Lulu "you and your boyfriend, just don't end up like me" she said "with child?" Asked Lulu smirking "yes" smiled Georgie she smiled and walked off "don't worry I was always the brighter one" she laughed halfway down the stairs "George wants you" said Lulu to Elvis he nodded and got up "thank you for a nice evening guys" he said they all smiled as he headed upstairs to Georgie who was just walking out of the bathroom. "Are you alright?" He asked she nodded "I've emptied the contents of my stomach" she smiled holding his hand he smiled "Lulu sent me up with chocolate and an order to hold you and watch a film" he smiled she smiled back and nodded "come on" he said she walked into her room with him and shut the door. "Do you remember when I used to sneak through your bedroom window?" He smiled drawing her curtains she smiled sitting on her bed "yeah I do, those good old times when my implant was still useful" she said he smiled sitting down next to her "Georgie be honest with me" he said she nodded "do you want this baby? Are you ready for this baby?" He asked she looked at her hands for a minute and then nodded "want it, of course, ready, not at all" she said "so you want to keep it? I need to know that you want this baby and that I'm not pressuring you into this in any way" he said "your not, this is completely my choice it's our baby, I'm going to be a mum and your going to be the... coolest dad on the planet" she smiled he smiled and she relaxed back in his arms eating chocolate with him and he turned the TV on "can we tell my mum tomorrow?" She asked he nodded "of course" he smiled "but only your mum right" he smiled she smiled "I could really do with my mums support I've always told her everything" she said he nodded "I know, you just want a hug from your mum" he said she nodded "but that doesn't mean I don't love hugs from you because I do more than anything" she smiled he smiled and kissed her head cuddling down watching Tv.