The next day.

The next morning came and soon the boss was standing at the end of the barracks and shouting to get up Georgie woke up and so did Elvis "fuck I was supposed to get up first" he said "yes Elvis, I'm sure you were" he said standing at the end of Georgie's bed Elvis got up no shirt on in his pyjama bottoms and Georgie tumbled out of bed the other side shorts and a vest still so so sore. They both put their hands to their head and saluted "so so sorry sir" said Georgie making her bed and throwing Elvis his duvet. "Lane back in bed" he said she looked shocked "your not well, back in bed" he said she sat down on the bed and Elvis just stood looking at him "just put a shirt on and look after her" he said walking off Georgie smiled as he grabbed his shirt and sat back down on her bed with her. "Feeling better?" He asked as everyone else left, she nodded "yeah I ache a lot less" she said "good" he smiled holding her hand "can we do something today?" She asked "like what? We're not exactly going to go sight seeing are we?" He smiled "let's just walk into town" she said "really?" He asked "it's hardly a nice town" he said "I need to move my legs" she said he nodded "come on then, get ready" he said she nodded and he went and got ready. Once they had done he helped Georgie up and she held his arm as they walked out in their uniform. "What are you doing?" Asked Charlie "we're just going for a walk I need to walk Charlie" she said he nodded "go and put your normal clothes on, not in uniform your not on duty and you Elvis" he said they nodded and turned around walking back into the barracks and got changed. They walked out again and Charlie nodded "Lane I just want you better" he said "give me a couple days I'll be back to full duty" she smiled he nodded "go on" he said Elvis held her hand and they walked into the town. They went to the medical centre to speak to Nafula. "How are you?" She asked "I'm not too bad thank you how are you?" She smiled she nodded "I'm good" she smiled "would you like me to check your injuries?" She asked "no, no I'm much better thank you, we were just out for a walk and I popped in to say hi" she smiled "who's this?" Asked Nafula "this is Elvis" she smiled "are you the doctor, the partner from England?" She asked "no, um, he's a soldier a special forces soldier, remember I told you about my first almost marriage" she laughed "this is him" she said Nafula smiled holding out her hand shaking his "nice to meet you, look after her this time" she smiled he smiled "I will, I will make sure she's well looked after, didn't do it right the first time did i" he said she shook her head "she's a keeper make sure you keep her" she smiled he nodded and kissed Georgie's head "we will see you later Nafula" she smiled she nodded as they left. "Let's just go back" she said "back where?" He asked "to barracks" she said he nodded and held her hand as they walked back. They got in and Georgie turned to face him "look at this" she smiled "what?" He smiled "me, you and nobody here" she smiled leaning in to kiss him "Georgie I love you I do, but your hurt" he said "I know something that will make me feel much better" she smiled he smiled and kissed her back. They lied down on his bed as it was right at the end and covered by a curtain that separated the SF from 2Section. They lied down kissing and clothes came off as they climbed under the covers, someone walked in the other end and Elvis put a hand over Georgie's mouth "shush" he said pulling the covers up over them properly. It was Fingers. Elvis was still on top of her straddling her hips with no clothes on. Georgie bit her lip and smiled. It was only then they realised Fingers was walking down to the showers meaning he had to walk past them. Elvis rolled off of Georgie and realised their clothes were on the floor "George" he said grabbing his underwear and trousers and pulling them under the covers she was trying to reach hers when Fingers saw them "what are you doing?" He asked "um..." she started grabbing her clothes and pulling them under the covers "um just getting changed" she said "under the covers with Elvis?" He sniggered "something like that" she said he smiled "Fingers I swear if you say anything!" She said "wait till your mum finds out" he laughed walking off. Georgie lied back and Elvis laughed with her "right well that finished our fun" she smiled he nodded "didn't it" he smiled getting dressed.