ALHAMDULILAH🌿

Maryam had complained and fussed over past 8 rozas of being deprived of her black juicy fresh scrumptious dates of every Ramadaan to dates that looked like they had gone on diet ..just because of this Corona.

But the two calls after iftaari was going to change something..

First call was her friend Sumaiyya who had to survive on minimalist iftaari with no dates as due to Corona her father didn't got his salary.
This made her realize something but something more was needed to enlighten

Another call was made by her mother to the househelp Sakina Aunty .As she was shock to hear that her Sakina Aunty 's past 8 rozas iftaari was Dal chawal and even with that she sounded all happy and every line followed by Alhamdullilah .Sakina 's Aunty 's Alhamdullilah had something which left her stunned but her eyes tears spoke what her body and heart felt.

Late at night when her parents kept the envelope filled money on the table to give it to Sakina Aunty and others in need ...there was another envelope kept beside it...containing the money which Maryam had been collecting since past year to buy the expensive make up but...

...she realized this money was way more suitable to beautify someone's life than her face..

Maryam realized but we often sadly fail to .What for is ' Bas guzara chal rha hai' is a luxury for someone else .So always be grateful for what you have and also for what you don't have .And say Alhamdulilah🌿

Bismillah
Here presenting the first chapter of Ramadaan series MARYAM.
Hope you will all like it.
Do remember me and ummah in your duas.
Faqat
Sadaf

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu🌿