Lost & Guided🌸

She had the best things and best people in her life....
yet it couldn't remove the void,
the emptiness and the persistent sense of purposelessness in her heart.
Still her heart craved for best so she moved in chase of one best to other only to have dissatisfaction and restlessness as her companions..Which only tore her apart.
But then she realized....heart was meant to crave for best ....but it was not the bests of world but rather it seeked ' THE BESTEST' ...
whose abode was above....The AL - KAREEM , AR RAHEEM THE RABBIL AALAMEEN🥀

The people who had formed her world, whose love and care for her was not less than an ecstasy....
Were the people who broke her, shatter and scatter her into pieces never to join again....alas! love that was just a facade ..a mere fantasy

Castle of love & care was left dilapidated , what was left was only rickety remains...
Words of people had broken her...but it was the words only that healed her.....the words of her RAB ...freeing her from chains of pains

..the Noor that went on lightening her dark world ...
Castle was now rebuild but the love that breathe through .... was her love for her RAB and her RAB 's love for her.
She still loved the people but now she seeked not to please the creation but only it's CREATOR...

She who had been an introvert.
...parties and meetings were just out of her comfort......
They made her feel as a prisoner,
But when she came to know her AS SAMI ..the BESTEST LISTENER.
Spirit of extrovert that she never knew existed in her came alive....
Now meeting and talking to HIM was now on what she thrive.
Who felt euphoric when she escaped crowd ...felt devasted when she missed the meeting with her LORD
Tears of fear of losing HIM surrounded her ..
But her merciful LORD always seemed to had awarded her....
Missed meetings let her come closer to HIM...
In the darkness when everyone slept ,no one was there to see or hear her
She let out her heart to HIM
To let her not sink in the worldly desires ,
but to let her swim
Towards HIM...

She who had been fond of sea was now a lover of sky...
As she came to know of her RAB' s abode in the Heavens High.
Standing on the shore, her eyes were on the sky,
Lashing waves on her feet coaxing her to look at them with their silences & sighs...
Servant she was of the most MERCIFUL, how could she had remained unmerciful ....
She looked at the sea and smiled at her AL KHALIQ ' s creation.
But the smile meant more
As in the reflection of sea she saw the heavenly abode ..
...in Sha ALLAH her future perpetual home.

Bismillah

Do remember me & entire ummah in your precious duas.

Faqat e Abd e Rahman
Sadaf

Assalamuaalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu🌿