MARYAM SERIES :Chapter 6

It was late at night,  in the kitchen Madiha was washing utensils and beside her Maryam was helping her drying up the utensils. And behind them Hannaan was busy eating pomegranate from the fruit chat made in iftaari. When Maryam asked Madiha, 'Mamma don't you think it would have been better if we knew when was Laylatul Qadr as then we could pray with more intensity and dedication'.Madiha smiled, she loved how Maryam never hided her doubts about Islam, her interest towards her religion also helped even Madiha to understand her RABB and HIS words. Madiha stopped scrubbing and looked at her daughter as she began, ' Whether ALLAH SWT reveals or hides something it's only for our benefits ,you can't put an if to that ' But mamma' Maryam tried to interrupt but Madiha looked seriously at her making Maryam quiet as she continued.

Imagine there is a box with a hole on its top ,& you cant see what it contains but one of the items it contains for sure is your favourite i.e make up. Maryam beamed at her mother .Listening to this ,Hannaan came running and asked, ' Mamma what about chocolates?'  Madiha smiled and said ,' And chocolates '. And then I allow ,you say ,seven chances to you to take out the make up & chocolates by putting your hand in that hole ,you might get the make up & chocolates first time or other respective time but every time you do not get make up  & chocolates out of that hole, you get something else instead, something equally good i.e you never come out empty handed.
.Maryam and Hannaan smiled at each other. Also if you do get the make up and chocolates before the 7th chance I won't stop  you from using all your chances. Thus at the end you will not only have make up and chocolates but many more gifts. Maryam and Hannaan grinned at this.

Last ten days of Ramadaan are just like this box with hole and it contains we all believers desires to experience i.e Laylatul Qadr .ALLAH SWT gave us Ramadaan which itself is a mercy where we are rewarded more and sins are expiated more than any other months. But AR RAHMAN SWT is so kind ,generous and loving that in the last days of Ramadaan he gave us Laylatul Qadr which is better than 1000 months. But HE didn't tell us when it falls because HE  didn't wanted us to limit ourselves doing ibadah and gaining rewards just one night but rest of the nights too so that  HE can give us more. You see, HE is AL- 'ATHEEM , HE does not need our worships, it is we who need HIM. But still AR-RAHMAN SWT gives us so many opportunities and chances so that we get closer to HIM ,so that HE can forgive us and reward us with blessings of both worlds, that's the infinite love of ALLAH SWT for us .So when AR-RAHMAN SWT is  so generous and merciful who are we to deny HIS generosity and mercy ?.

Maryam and Hannaan looked at Madiha as if they were hypnotised by her words .Just then Yusuf came into the kitchen looking all tired after his office meeting on video conference. Seeing their dad both Maryam and Hannaan ran to him to tell what they had learnt about ALLAH SWT 's infinite love and Yusuf like always listened to them patiently and with ardent attention as if he was learning it first time. It was one of the many things Madiha really admired about Yusuf ,his way of encouraging children .She beamed at them and turned back to her job of scrubbing when the wind from window made her look at the sky, she smiled wide and mutter Alhamdullilah as she knew her LORD was looking at her and she prayed in her heart for the day when she could look at HIM too. SubhanALLAH

When AL- WADUD SWT is being so generous and merciful who are we to deny HIS generosity and mercy. This Ramadaan let ourselves not be deprived of AR -RAHMAN SWT 's infinite love.🌺🌿

Bismillah

Faqat e Abd ,
Sadaf

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu🌺🌿