17. Rukhsati & New rooms

// MATURE CONTENT.//

Last night Mahrukh had forced Shifa to sleep with her. So that she could talk to her about her insecurities. Hence why they had been up almost half of the night and why at two pm Mahrukh was still asleep. The day was like any other cold December morning. With thick fog heavily surrounding them reducing the sight to almost zero. Today the event was being held at Marriot hotel in Islamabad. The clouds had covered the sky and it seemed that it would rain. For which the family was glad that it was not an open air event.

Mahrukh's mother, Shifa came in to her room and shook her body.
"Mahrukh wake up. You will be late for your appointment,"
and then proceeded to open her curtains. But in favour of the sleeping girl, there was no sun visible to pierce through her eyes. Resorting to other manners, she began to shake her body. Mahrukh woke up and rubbed her eyes. Grumbling under her breath. She went to the washroom and took a shower. She wore the top of her outfit with some leggings. Grabbing the lower half of the dupatta as well as her jewellery. Running down the stairs, she saw Aliya walking to her with a sandwich.
"Shall we leave?"
Aliya questioned. Mahrukh nodded her head and the two sat in the car heading of to the parlour.

The parlour was a short drive away during which Aliya fed her the sandwich that she was carrying. Upon their arrival, the two headed in. The owner met them and asked about their apointment.
"Mrs. Zain Butt."
Aliya replied. With a nod of the head, the two were led into a spacious bridal room. And thus began the long process of her getting ready. Halfway through which Aliya left and Shifa joined Mahrukh instead. She had brought some sliced apples for her and fed her. Since the makeup had yet to be started they did not worry about creasing the foundation. Later another hair stylist joined them to begin her work on Aliya's hair.

It was around seven in the evening when they were finally done. Mahrukh's hair was in a bun that was covered with roses. In the middle of her forehead was a large bindiya (head peice) and her ears lifted heavy earrings. In her swan like neck was a thick chocker diamond necklace to which a teardrop shaped motif was attached. Her makeup base was light and glowy while her eyelids were covered in a golden smoked eye. Her lips covered in a deep maroon shade. The outfit like the day before, was a lehnga choli. The shirt reached the end of her navel and below it the skirt immediately began. The dress had a slight train to it. The maroon dress was full of heavy metal thread work in the shades if gold and silver. The duppata was the same way and was placed on top of her head. In her hands she wore only her engagement ring seeing as the cuffs were heavily worked on there was no need to wear any form of hand jewellery. She truly looked like a hoor (the most beautiful women that will be awarded to pious men in heaven).

At the mansion, Zain had gotten dressed with the help of Akbar

At the mansion, Zain had gotten dressed with the help of Akbar. He was wearing a black sherwani (traditional wedding dress) that had self print on it. Meaning that there were patterns on it in the same colour. His cuffs had some golden thread work on them. He wore a maroon and gold pagdi (turban) to and kept a red rose in his Sehrwani's pocket. His feet covered in black khusas.