Chapter 2: Seijoh and childhood friend

Tobio Kageyama POV
Junior high/Middle school first year

It's been a year since Onii-chan left. I'm still upset but I continue to improve so the next I see him I'll be able to impress him. I started my first year of middle school already, I'm struggling a bit since Yuki-onii used to help me with my homework and understand the discussions.

I joined the volleyball club and one of my senpais Oikawa Tooru is amazing. He's not as good as Yukio-nii but he's still amazing. I asked him to teach me how to serve but he seemed to hate me. He's not like Onii-chan at all.

Iwaizumi-senpai is similar to him since the way he scolds Oikawa-senpai similar to how Onii-chan would with me.

Two years later I'm in my final year of Middle school. My teammates gave me the name of 'king of the court' I absolutely hate it. I'm a tyrant, I admit that. But my sets..... The way my onii-san taught me... I've gotten used to Yukio-nii's speed and jumping height that I've had trouble adapting to others.

Onii-san.... What would you say when you see me now?

 What would you say when you see me now?

Present time

"Oi Kageyama!! Set for me!" I heard Hinata yell as I saw him running towards me. I sighed at the sight of the ginger head. His speed was on par with Onii-chans.

Ever since I joined the Karasuno volleyball team I no longer acted as a tyrant. I actually wanted to work as a team player just like before. "Urusai! Boke!!"

Yukio POV

I Stood there at my new schools gate. Aoba Johsai a.k.a Seijoh. I can already hear the students murmuring.

"Hey, hey is he the new kid?"

"He looks hot, wait no cute, ugh! He's both!"

"Wonder what club he'll join."

I heard more of them as I walk to the principal's office. I was honestly hoping for no attention at all,but being the new kid it's inevitable.

3rd person POV

"

"Ohayōgozaimasu Mina-san! I would like you all to meet our new student." A young boy with black hair and blue eyes entered the classroom, his blank face was soon replaced by a charming smile. Unfortunately no one realized it was fake.

"Ohayō Mina-san. I'm Haruki Yukio. I hope we could get along and please take care of me." He said in a voice that charmed the whole class including the teacher. He respectfully bowed to the class.