Chapter 14 (Special chapter)

Oikawa POV

School started again after the weekend I spent with the team. Well the team except Haruki. Tobio was sooo, lucky to spend the whole weekend with him.

Me and Iwa-chan were walking to school until I a black haired boy come out of the house that was only a few blocks from mine. I stopped in my tracks catching the attention of my childhood friend. "Trashykawa why did you stop?" I heard Iwa-chan ask but I continued to stare at the black haired boy. Haruki Yukio lived in my neighborhood a few houses away from mine. Iwa-chan looked at the direction to were I was staring and I could tell he was  surprised too.

He was wearing our Uniform and Headphones on. He walks walking a little I front of us and I sprinted of to him. I attempted to hug him from behind........ Attempted....... He quickly side stepped causing me to hug thin air.

"Ohayō Iwaizumi-Senpai, Traahykawa-san...." He greeted us yawning shortly after. I pouted at him, 'he doesn't call me senpai like Iwa-chan, Mattsun, and Maki-chan.' I thought fixing my posture and smiled at the sleepy boy in front of me. "Ohayō Haruki-chan~" I chided with a sing song tone. "Ohayō Haruki." Iwa-chan greeted him with a soft smile. Said boy only nodded, seemingly to be half asleep.

"I didn't know we were neighbors Haruki-chan." I said and the three of us walked to school together."we should do this again." I looked at the boy with hope, his eyes that were previously closed, opened to look at me. His gaze felt as if he pierced my soul. He looked back in front of us continuing to stay silent.

I sighed in disappointment and frowned. 'He wouldn't walk with you idiot!'

"Sure.... But not everyday...." He mumbled out. I stopped in my tracks and both Iwa and Haruki continued too walk ahead of me. They had a small conversation and I finally snapped out of it and I ran up to them.

"Eehh!! Really you'll walk with us? Why not every day tho?" I asked in disbelief and he nodded in reply. "I sometimes wake up earlier or later then today. I also walk with Tobio from time to time, I'm guessing you wouldn't like that since you seem to dislike eachother..we were supposed to walk together today but he went ahead." he said quietly but loud enough for both of us to hear. I widely smiled and Iwa sorta did.

"Understandable, both of them together are a pain in the ass." Iwa-chan smirked and I gasped at him dramatically bringing a hand to my chest. "Iwa-chan that's mean!!" I cried out, both of us bickered. I continued to complain and whine to him until I heard someone laugh. I turned my head to see Haruki chuckling, I blushed a bit and turned away from him.

"Wh-whats so funny Haruki-chan~" a stuttered at first but was able to picked up my usual childish tone. He sent me a small smile making me feel as if an arrow pierced my heart. 'Holy sh*t he's so cute!'

"Your more childish then I thought. You guys remind me of how Tobio and I used to be. You both are quite similar to one another." He stated smiling to himself. 'Oh I wish I could take a picture!'

I stared at him in awe until reality came crashing down at me. "Did you just compare me with Tobio-chan?!" I yelled and Iwa-chan was snickering beside me.

"Hai. Your both childish at times and hard to handle. In other words you guys are a pain in the ass." He exclaimed but his tone was a bit teasing. Iwa-chan was outright laughing at me and I glared at them both.

"Both of you are so mean!!" I whined and we made ourselves to school.

It was nice I was able to see another side to Haruki-chan....

Me and Iwa-chan finally arrived at our classroom but not without trouble. I unfortunately was ambushed with my fan girls making it hard for us to get to class. Haruki on the other hand was able to easily avoid them, after getting rid of them we realized he went to his class already.

"Oikawa, you seem happier today." Hanamaki stated causing my smile to widen. "Oh it's nothing~" I brushed them of and made my way to my seat. "We found out Haruki lives in his neighborhood and we were able to walk to school with him." I nearly tripped on my own feet after I heard Iwa-chan."Oho? You walked with Haruki here? Is that why your happy?" Mattsun teased me making my already red face redder. I quickly went to my desk, repeatedly denying them.

"Ohayō Min'na-san.." Our teacher greeted us Lazily and quickly took out her papers. I wasn't really paying attention until she announced something. "The school's festival is in a week and a half." I snapped my head towards the front of the class and looked at her in excitement

"So what should we do?"

Meanwhile....

Yukio POV

"Min'na-san please suggest any idea for what we should do for the festival!" Our class president/Representative, Shimizu Hayami, hollered. She had shoulder length black hair and had bright blue eyes with red round glasses.

She was popular not as much as Oikawa but still, unfortunately for her fanboys she was like Masaru, asexual and not looking for a relationship

She was popular not as much as Oikawa but still, unfortunately for her fanboys she was like Masaru, asexual and not looking for a relationship. I honestly suspect that Minami had a small crush on her. When I first met her I thought that she'd be like a normal girl but I found out she had an interest in Yaoi. No wonder the became close friends with the two......

"Shimizu-san what about a maid Cafe!" One of the class guys exclaimed a bit of drool comi g out his mouth. 'Damn pervert keep that mouth of yours shut.'

"No way! It would be the girls doing most of the work! I say we do a play!" Another student, but was a girl denied the perverted boys idea.

"That might be expensive, with the costumes, supplies and props. Not only that we'd have to make our own script if we chose an original story."

Minami suddenly stood up and I started to worry. 'Minami, if you think of saying anything related Yaoi I will spike your head off?' I narrowed my eyes at her.

"The play isn't a bad idea Haya-chan. I think some of us already got the story and skript covered. It can also be nice if we had a bit of singing to it don't you think?" She said smiling widely but I still worried for my sanity and very being.

"A play that has some bits of a musical.... But don't you think a concert would be nice too?" Shimizu countered and the class seemed to contemplating among the two ideas. "Cafe's are a bit of a cliche and a play with an original story is nice, the concert would likely be as troublesome to do since we're not certain if any of us can act, sing or play an instrument." I thought to myself...
Well that was what I thought I did.

"Haruki-san you have a point." Shimizu agreed and my eyes widened. 'I said that out loud....' I bit my lip at my mishap and continued ignoring the class.

"It's settled! We're doing a play! "