Chapter 14.5

3rd person POV

"It's settled we're doing a play!!" Shimizu Hayami, class 2-5's president/representative exclaimed happily. Minami went up to the front and stood beside Shimizu her phone in hand. She showed her phone to the class rep and they both began to whisper and nod. The class became curious on what the two were talking about and the said two smiled at them.

"Luckily Minami had wrote a short story in her spare time. It's a hobby of hers so don't worry. " She reassured to the class. 'Hobby my ass! She writes fan fics about her ships in anime and real life!' Yukio thought to himself.

"Let me explain. The story is about a cold-hearted fox spirit or demon who was cursed to slowly die once he falls in love, like romantically. Let's name him Akane. He later on meets a lonely princess, her origins is that she is always found expressionless and distant but she is very cheerful around Akane. Her name would be Yasu meaning peaceful." Shimizu explained and the class liked the story.

"She one day wandered out her castle and got lost, she was in the forest and was very tired. She then met Akane there he was cold and blunt towards her and atfirst disliked him but she grew to like the lonely fox and eventually fell for him. Akane on the other hand tried hard to distance himself from her but fell in love himself. In the end Akane slowly died without Yasu knowing.

Yasu like normal visits Akane's temple to see him dying before her eyes. He tells her why he isolated himself and confesses his undying.... Ummmm....... Well his love to her. The only thing left of him that Akane kept was his fox mask in which she wore till the day she died in honor to the man who brought her out of her shell."

Some of the female student's had teary eyed after listening to the summary of the sentimental story, Minami on the other hand looked at her work proudly as it served it's purpose to make others cry. She then returned to her seat.

The Raven haired girl cleared her throat and faced the class. "Now we need to choose the cast. Our main characters are Akane and Yasu, so who should play their roles." The students started to yell out names some suggesting themselves. "Shimizu-san you should be Yasu!" A student yelled taking their class rep by surprise. Many others agreed to this and were now thinking of who to play Akane.

For the second time that day Minami shot up from her seat silencing the others. "Akane is cold indifferent and blunt! I know only one person in this class that can pull that off!" The class looked at her excitedly as she pointed at a student seating near the Window.

"Haruki Yukio is the most suitable for the role! I pretty much based Akane of off him!" She confessed and the attention was given to our poor protagonist.

Said bit was gaping at Minami and his class and quickly denied. "No! Minami I'm not suitable for the role!" He yelled in exasperation but the brunette was persistent. She glared daggers at the boy who glared back. She went up to him and took a hold of his shoulders bringing him down to her height. "Listen  I was gonna make this a guy x guy play! Be thankfully I didn't. If you don't take the role then Suzune and I will tell embarrassing stories to your team! If you do I'll treat you to anything you want, me along with Suzune promises you that!" She whispered to him.

Yukio gritted his teeth, clenched his fist and glared at her even more but quickly gave up knowing his friend will find a way to take on the role. "Keep that promise and I'll do it." He coldly said making the class want him to be Akane even more. "Arigsto Yukio! You won't regret this, I swear!!"