Yukio in Inarizaki Pt. 1

Sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ

Yukio POV

"Yuki-Yuki! We got to go to practice now!" Atsumu yelled at the sleepy looking male a.k.a Me. His brother was just beside me to which Atsumu ignored.

"Urusai Boke! Im tired alright!" I said aggressively as I slouched and walked behind Atsumu. I unfortunately didn't get enough sleep as I had a terrible case of insomnia for the past week.

"Dude you looked like she*t this morning but now you look like a zombie." Osamu stated and I glared at him. Indeed I looked terrible, my hair was messier then before, my clothes were no longer neat and I had bags under my eyes.

"My insomnia's been acting up." I simply said and yawned soon after. I heard a Chuckle from the grey haired twin while his brother practically skipped to the gym. "Volleyball maniac." The two of us said in unison causing us to stare at eachother then laugh.

"Hey! What'cha talkin' about?!" I heard Atsumu yell in front of us. I rolled my eyes and waved him off. "Yah don't need ter' know Tsumu." I said, my voice sometimes switching from my normal tone to Kansai Dialect. "Course I you dummy!" He yelled and stuck his tongue childishly.

"It ain't yah business yah dork!" I yelled at him and we glared at eachother before scoffing. I heard Osamu chuckle as he patted my back. "assholes..." I grumbled quietly and sped up my pace.

"Why are you three late?" Kita-san asked us. Unfortunately I yawned and my head started to drop. "Haruki, did you get any sleep?" He asked with concern. I only dizzily shook my head. "Sumimasen… my insomnia won't allow me." I mumbled as I grumpily went into the locker rooms.

"Hey Kitsu you ok?" Rinatarō asked me and on of my eyes opened a bit.

"I want to sleep." I said and my vision began to blur a bit. "Oi… just sit out practice today and go home." He said quietly rubbing my back. I only shook my head and slapped myself lightly. "Hell no! Interhigh tournament is by the corner! I refuse ter' just…just rest..." I said with a yawn. 'damnit' I cussed internally.

"Suna's right." I heard a familiar voice say from behind us. Slowly turning my head, I saw a concerned Kita with the twins behind him. "Haruki, you can go home today." He told me with a serious yet worried expression. I was about to object until he sent me a glare. "Hai…" I sighed in defeat and packed my things.

"You won't be able to practice properly if you don't have the right energy. Go get some sleep ok?" Kita-san advized with a motherly tone. I only nodded at him. "Suna, go with him. He might pass out on the way home." He exclaimed to said boy making me look at him incredulously. Rinatarō snickered at me and a sneered at him.

"Let's go now Kitsu~ You might fall asleep on your feet." He teased causing me to smack him in the head. " Let's just go, Boke." I mumbled out and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

3rd person POV

As the two walked to Yukio's home said boy suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Kitsu?" Suna said turning around to face his friend. He stood still for a moment before he fell forward. Suna quickly cought the boy and panicked. "Yukio?!" He yelled and saw that the boy fell asleep. 'Kita-san was right.' he thought and slung the boys arm over his shoulder.

'hes oddly light..." He thought noticing the boys lack of weight compared to what he looked like. He eventually arrived at Yukio's home, with him still passed out. He rang the doorbell and light footsteps could be heard.

The door opened to a black haired woman. "Suna, what brings— oh my! Yukio what happened to him?" She asked Worriedly. "He said something about his lack of sleep and passed out on the way here." He explained as Yukio's mother let him enter their home. " Go lay him on his bed. I'll have to go to the pharmacy and buy him some sleeping pills." She informed him while checking her purse.

"Mataku…" Suna mumbled as he gently dropped the boy on his bed. He sighed and stared at his face.

'he looks more peaceful and relaxed when he's asleep.' (totally the opposite of his brother) he thought and soon went to the door.

"Rin… Arigato..." Yukio mumbled in his sleep making the middle blocker smile in content. Suna left the house with a small blush and a soft smile.

"Tsk... Lazy fox..."

I present to you:

What Yukio looks like when he sleeps!

Vs.

What Tobio looks like I when he sleeps.