Chapter 24: The fox practices with Mad dog

Yukio POV

'uwaaahh, it's actually peaceful for once...' I thought and sighed in satisfaction. The whole class was tired and the only noise I was able to hear were yawns and low murmurs. 'I've gotten good at ignoring noise...'

As the whole class even the noisiest students continued to keep quiet, I smiled to myself. I glanced out the window to see the wind blowing away some leaves.

"HARUKI!!"

'I spoke to soon...' I thought grimacing at the yell and the sound of footsteps coming my way. I banged my head on the table as Kyōtani approached me.

"hello Kyōtani-kun..." I said blankly. "Oi Haruki! Let me receive your spikes again!!" He yelled, slamming his hands on my table. I stared at him blankly, he sweat dropped.

'Great I have to be this guy's babysitter once Iwaizumi-senpai graduates...' I thought quietly groaning.

"Later..." I murmured and he scoffed in annoyance. He huffed out and walked out the classroom.

"Hey! What did Kyōtani want?" I heard Yahaba asked cautiously, his gaze directed to the door.

"He wants to practice receiving my serves." I said a bit of irritation on my tone. Yahaba chuckled nervously as my eyes lazily dropped.

It's been a week since Kyōtani returned to the club and within that time he has been annoying me nonstop. I mean seriously he has continuously annoyed me to either practice with him or just about some random nonsense.

Flashback

"Haruki! Toss to me!"

"Hey! Race you to the gym!!"

"Oi! I bet I could finish this before you!" He yelled offering on bowl of spicy noodle to me and another with one hand. In the end he couldn't finish it while I effortlessly slurped down the whole thing.

"Yah done?" I asked as he clenched his fist, face scarlet from the spice.

"I-I-I'm... N-N-Not gonna l-lose t-to you..." He trailed off then passing out due to the heat. I ended up finishing his food.

Flashback end

I was tossing the ball to Kindaichi when I heard Kyōtani insulting someone

I was tossing the ball to Kindaichi when I heard Kyōtani insulting someone. From what I remembered he was practicing with Oikawa so he could get used to his sets.

The ball was up in the air but I noticed it was a bit low. He was able to spike it but from my deduction someone could easily receive it.

"Oi! Your sets are crap! That was to low kuso—!" He was cut off after I threw the ball to the back of his head. He yelled in pain and glared at me.

"What was that f—..." He trailed off. I emit a murderous aura and I saw him gulp.

"Shut the F*ck up you brat. Your vocabulary is literally filled with curse words and your unable to speak properly without screaming your head of. Can't you just simply tell him whats wrong?" I said with a smart ass tone and I heard him growl.