Special Chapter: Miya twins

Yukio POV

It's been a couple of days since we've moved and I'm now starting my second year of middle school in Yaku Junior high. When I entered the school I her a lot of people whisper and murmur about me. It was honestly annoying.

"Ohayō Min'na, we have a new student today so please treat him kindly." The teacher said and I entered the classroom. "O-Ohayo I'm Haruki Yukio, Hajimemashite, and please take care of me." I bowed to the class. The teacher gestured me to a seat at the back of the class. I was on the seat next to the window and a pair of twin to my right. They were quietly arguing amongst eachother and I couldn't help myself but be reminded of how I used to be with Tobio.

Class had ended and I was just quietly sitting on my seat listening to music with my newly acquired phone and earphones. "Hi there Haruki!" I heard from the side and took out my earphones. "Uhh... Hi?" I said in questioning manner. "Say, where're you from?" The boy asked me with his twin awkwardly standing behind him. "Oh right I'm Miya Atsumu and that arse behind me is my brother Osamu!" He exclaimed pointing to the boy, Osamu, behind him.

"Kon'nichiwa... Eto, Miya-san?" I asked sheepishly and the two Chuckled. "Just call us Osamu and Atsumu." Osamu I think said to me."Then call me Yukio." I assured the two. "And about your question I'm from Miyagi, I just moved here a few days ago." I explained and the two looked a bit fascinated. "Oooh, Miyagi..... Where's that?" Atsumu asked me and I chuckled.

For the next few days I hanged out with the Miya twins. It was enjoyable seeing them bicker, but I did have trouble controlling them....

"Hey Yukio do you play any sports?" Osamu asked. "I play volleyball." I stated as if it were obvious. "Really we play too! What position do you play? I'm a setter and Samu's a wing spiker!" Atsumu exclaimed happily.

I chuckled and smiled to myself. "I can play both Wing spiker and setter. I'm a decent middle blocker to though." I said and both beamed at me. "Woah really?! How about you join the team!!" Atsumu exclaimed and I smiled at him nervously. "Maybe...." I said and laughed nervously. To my dismay had this mischievous look that made me suspicious of him.

"Well Okay then... How about you come over later Yuki?" Atsumu asked me. 'Yuki??'

"Sure thing Tsumu.." I said quietly and said boy started to shake me. "Yaaay!!" He yelled and Osamu attempted to stop him. "Atsumu-san please stop." I said feeling a bit  nauseous.

"Tsumu quite that!!" Osamu yelled as he yanked his brother did me. I brought a hand to my mouth feeling as though I were to vomit. "gomen, Yuki. And just call us without the honorifics, Tsunu and Samu would be better." Osamu stated and I nodded at him.

'This to just made my life in Hyogo much better...'

1 year later

"Yuki!!" Atsumu called out after seeing his friend. Osamu trailing behind him looking irritated due to his brother but delighted to see his friend. "Tsumu, Samu, Ohayō." Yukio greeted as a yawn escaped him. Atsumu was about to tackle him into a hug before he side step causing the boy to hug nothing but air. Osamu chuckled while his twin pouted at the sleepy ravenette.

"C'mon we gotta get to class." He said lazily leading the way. They chatted happily with Yukio yawning from time to time. He looked up the roof as the twins argued. He smiled to himself reminiscing his first time meeting the pair.

'My time here really wasn't that bad.....'