Chapter 13: Brother bonding time

Yukio POV

It was Saturday and Tobio slept at our house the night before. Okāsan went on a Business trip with dad that supposedly was going to last for a month. The plan was for me and Tobio to alternately sleep at the others house but that idea was quickly declined after realizing it was too troublesome. The decision was me and Tobio pick a house to stay over for a month, which ended up on being mine.(Since it's bigger and better then Otōsan's)

Surprisingly enough I didn't actually sleep in. I was cooking when I heard a thud from Tobio's room. 'Seems like he finally woke up.. ' after a few minutes I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Uwaaah...... I suck cooking... Wonder what Yukio-nii would like to eat..... " His voice got quieter the moment he saw me. Rubbing his eyes he looked at me in surprise. "Your awake....it's 8:30.......Nii-chan are you ok?" He said all to dramatically, I looked at him annoyed by the fact of him mocking me. I rolled my eyes and continued cooking breakfast, Tobio sat on the counter of the Kitchen as I started to him a tune.

"Oi I made ramen! I couldn't make anything else while I'm half asleep, hope you don't mind it." I missed before yawning. I set the two bowls down the counter and gave Tobio a nod of confirmations. "itadakimasu!" He exclaimed and started to eat the ramen. His eyes sparkled and he shot his head up to look at me. I internally cringed when his head snapped up. "Onii-chwan, thif if amashing!" He exclaimed with his mouth still full. I look at him disapprovingly as he started to choke. I gave him the glass of water on my hand and he instantly accepted it. I patted his back and his coughing ceased. "Don't talk with your mouth full, it looks disgusting." He gave me a nervous smile and I only sighed. "We don't have school or practice today, wanna go hang out?"

My younger brother looked at me then nodded after a few seconds. I finished my food first and made my way to the bathroom. To my relief I had my own personal bathroom, while Tobio used his own. (Yukio's mom is rich and is the one who mainly provides for the family so her house is bigger then her Husbands.)

Once I finished my bath and changed I went downstairs and waited for Tobio who finished a few minutes after me.

I was wearing a blue baggy shirt with black ripped jeans, the hoodie Tobio gave me was over mt shirt, and black sneakers. My hair was the same mess it's always been (you pick, the first or second photo from his bio. )

Tobio one the other hand was wearing a white button up with denim jeans with white sneakers. I noticed that a black hoodie was clutched in his right hand. When he wore it my eyes widen in surprise.

"You actually kept the hoodie I gave you?" I asked him in disbelief and he only smiled at me. "Luckily the color didn't fade after all these years, it's still a bit big for me to. Never realized baggy hoodies were this comfortable before I wore this." He smirked at me and I smiled widely at him.

Both of us stepped out the house and discussed what we were going to do for the whole day. "Let's go to the movies, we haven't done that for a long time." Tobio said and I looked at him approvingly. Both of us arrived at the train station on time and took a train to Sendai.

Before going to the movies both me and Tobio decided to walk around the place and see if we wanted to buy anything. "Onii-chan I don't think I can buy anything. I don't have enough money...." I heard Tobio mutter in embarrassment and I only chuckled. "Leave that to your precious Oniichan. I have enough money for both of us."

Tobio's POV

I looked at him in disbelief once that sentence came out of his mouth. 'Damn how much is his allowance?' I thought to myself.