OC Bio's

Name | Furuya Suzune

Gender | Female

Height| 170.6 cm

Birthday | August 11

Age | 16 - 17

Sexuality | Pansexuual

Likes | Anime and Manga, Yaoi (Boy love), sweets, Shipping/teasing yukio, writing Fanfics, her pet Bunny

Dislikes | Bullies, Judgemental people, Homophobes, exams, spicy food, horror Movies

Facts:

Like many others, Suzune is a Fujoshi. She's quite engrossed in Yaoi and tends to take pictures of her ships and edit them.
(Fujoshi (腐女子, lit. " rotten girl") is a reclaimed Japanese term for female fans of manga, anime and novels that feature romantic relationships between men.)

Suzune is Yukio's childhood friend and has been since they were 6 years old. She is quite athletic but not like Yukio or Tobio.

Suzune has a tendency to ship boys with other boys especially Yukio. (She once shipped Yukio with Tobio, don't judge but she doesn't have a problem with Incest.)

Fun fact about her is that she's part of the photography club. But unfortunately the only reason her club scouted her because of the few fujoshi's in it.

Name | Hayashi Minami

Gender | Female

Height | 166.7 cm

Birthday | March 14

Age | 16 - 17

Sexuality | Bisexual

Likes | Yaoi, Ice cream, Onesies, spring, anime and Manga, warm places, reading, Comedies, and her friends

Dislikes | liers, Homophobes, bugs, her brother being overly-lazy, failing grades

Fun facts:

Minami is Masaru's younger twin sister by only 7 minutes. She's a Fujoshi herself but isn't as extreme as Suzune but she does enjoy shipping her brother.

Minami enjoys to cook and she's good at it too. Because of her talent she joined the Cooking club. 

Minami lives in an apartment with her brother since her parents work abroad, but they check up on them from time to time, and send money every so often.

Name | Hayashi Masaru

Gender | male

Height | 166.9 cm

Birthday | March 14

Age | 16 - 17

Sexuality | Asexual

Likes | sleep, Video games, food, cold places, comfy clothes, movies, and friends

Dislikes | liers, Homophobes, waking up to early, Exams, bugs, her sister nagging him and Exercies/P.E.

Fun facts:

Masaru is quite lazy and despises exercise, making P.E. his least favorite class. Even if he is quite lazy Masaru is a fast runner but his laziness prevents him from getting faster.

Masaru, unfortunately for his Fujoshi sister isn't romantically interested in either gender, proffering to stay single. But that hasn't stopped her from shipping him.

Masaru is part of the gaming club expectedly. He sleeps a lot, and tend to fall asleep in class.

 He sleeps a lot, and tend to fall asleep in class