Chapter 27

It was a normal day at Seijoh. The team was practicing... Well they were having a practice match with their schools Alumni. The first years and Yukio felt out of place, since some of the college students were the senpais of their senpais.

"Hey, wanna join in?" Yahaba asked Yukio, watching the game play out. It was the Alumni against Iwaizumi, Kindaichi, Kyōtani, Watari, Matsukawa and Oikawa.

"Nah~ I don't feel like practicing.... Or playing right now." Yukio stated, leaning on the wall behind him as he stared noncholantly at the practice match.

"Why?" Yahaba asked in curiosity.

"To lazy and tired for it. Don't you agree, Akira?" He glanced at his indifferent looking Kōhai, who was simply playing on his phone.

"Yeah, it's a practice match with the alumni, I don't think I'd like to play with guys who are much older then me." He said without looking back at his ash Bron haired senpai.

Yahaba sweats dropped at how the two seemed to be bored, but chuckled anyways. "Well, Neither me or Kunimi are regulars so it's sorta fine, but I think you should go on and play." He suggested with a smile.

Yukio sighed and shook his head, getting annoyed at how persistent his friend was. "I'd rather not. Besides, it seems like your switching in for Oikawa." He gestured to Oikawa who was switching to the alumni team.

"Yahaba, Haruki! Which one of you are willing to play?" Coach yelled at the two in question. Yukio immediately pointed at Yahaba who sighed at his stubbornness.

"Well damn you.." he pouted, gaining an eye roll from Yukio.

"Akira, if anyone will go looking for me, I'll just be walking around, alright? Just call me, you already have my number." Yukio stated and walked out the gym with his hands in his pockets. Kunimi nodded and stared at his senpais back.

"Is it just me or does Yukio-senpai seem to be out of it lately?" Kunimi asked no one in particular but Hanamaki was able to answer.

"Yeah, It's like he can't focus properly."  The light brown, that looks like pink, haired boy stated.

With Yukio

Walking outside the gym, he found himself near the schools, front gate. Sighing to himself he gazed at the sky, with a troubled expression. 'My first year here and last year with my senpais.... If we lose we'll be able to play again next year but the third years won't.' he thought and a sigh once again escaped his lips.

Suddenly, he shuddered feeling a familiar yet ominous aura. Turning his head he didn't see anyone capable of such making him walk around, looking for the person.

He arrived at the gym and saw black hair peeking out f a corner. There he saw Tobio spying on the team, crouching by the small window.

"Ehem!" He loudly coughed and his brother jumped out in surprise. Yukio deadpanned at the panicked filled boy.

"Yukio-nii! It's not what it looks like!" He sputtered out, blushing in embarrassment of getting caught by none other the his older brother.

Yukio crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot, expecting a proper answer from the younger boy. "I uhmm... Oh who am I kidding. I stalking your team." He admitted with a guilty look.

" Specifically who??" Yukio asked suspiciously, and Tobio sweat dropped at him.

" Oikawa..." He murmured and looked up at him. "And you." He said, but oddly enough, Yukio found it cute.

Not known to many, Yukio was immensely weak for his brother sometimes.. more like all the time. Feeling an arrow stab his heart, Yukio clutched his heart tightly, and silently cried anime tears. Tobio just looked confused.