3 - Walking Home

Noiz, or legally known as Wilhelm on his birth certificate, sat at the bar, leaning his left cheek on his left hand, he had snake bites, his nose bridge, his tongue, and his right eyebrow double pierced, along with his ears. Those were the only visible ones, the others were on his dick and his naval, but he had never shown anyone, and had never been interested in showing anyone. But that didn't really matter because who would really care? He never talked to anyone, he never had any type of serious relationship with someone. So none of it really mattered to him, but it did bother him when the drunk next to him started to lean on him, chin on the 19 year old's shoulder.

Koujaku smiled at the blonde with a green, blue and white string beanie, green braids that ended in small pompoms went just a little below his shoulders, a giant smiley face pin with blood dripping from the mouth on said hat. "Ya know, I'm not much of a man's man" Koujaku chuckled while taking another sip of his sake mixed with cherry flavor, swirling it around slowly in the glass after taking his sip.

Noiz glared at the dark blue haired man that had what looked a scar along his nose, like some anime character, unamused by his words and actions. He stayed silent, taking a drink of his coke, seeing that he wasn't old enough to drink. "Awe, come on," the older of the two whined a little "You could humour me, just a little bit," he smiled a little, but it was more of a faint smirk "I could show you a fun time~"

The blonde rolled his eyes a little and kept his stoic expression, turning his head towards the old man "If it'll get you to shut up and leave me alone, then fine" he pulled a ten dollar bill out of his wallet and set his cup on the tip of it, leaving it on the counter to pay for his drink. "The names Koujaku," Koujaku followed Noiz's example, standing while leaving a twenty to cover the three cups he had, linking arms with the seemingly unimpressed and uninterested teenager "Shall we?"

Noiz and Koujaku left the bar, the older of the two wobbled a little, keeping his arm linked with the blonde's, talking about who knows what. The 19 year old stayed quiet the whole time, not really knowing what to, and not really wanting to say anything, he didn't want this older man to know anything about him other than his first name, well, his nickname anyways.

Once at the drunk's doorstep, the sun still up since it was barely reaching noon, the 26 year old brought out his keys, dropping them and cursing under his breath before slowly bending over so he didn't get sick and throw up, then plucked them from the ground and stood up straight, just as slowly, shoving the right key into the lock, then turned it and heard the familiar click.