4 - Secrets Secrets

Aoba was sitting on the couch, smiling, resting his arms under his head, a little bit of cracker in his mouth. He was relaxed, thinking that it was going to be a good day, that he was able to be out of the bedroom for a little while longer, but then he heard the door unlocking. His eyes widened in fear, his heart racing, he got up quickly and carefully, but quickly ran to the stairs, then took his time carefully climbing them, this wasn't a good idea, but running up then would create more noise, but Koujaku and whoever he was with, would here him. After that one night stand the 23 year old would get beaten, would get screamed at. And left alone in the room for a week.

"Alright, to the bedroom we go!" Koujaku laughed a little, then shook head "no no, I need to go to the bedroom and get some things, you wait here" he started to head towards the stairs, "..on second thought I'm kinda thirsty" he hobbled to the kitchen, opening the fridge with a loud squeak, moving things like milk, a bag of carrots, some left over dinner in containers around before grabbing a small bottle of beer, he didn't enjoy it as much as sake, but it was something that helped him get drunk.

Noiz stayed there at the door for a little bit, watching Koujaku change his mind a couple times before heading to the kitchen, wondering what was upstairs. Normally he wanted to give people their privacy, but he heard shuffling from upstairs, probably a pet, a dog or a cat. "do you have any animals?"

"Just Aoba" Koujaku shrugged while shuffling through one of the many drawers in his kitchen, looking for the bottle opener. "He's a little bastard, he used to be cute, then he grew up" he grumbled, talking about his boyfriend as if he really was a pet, seeing as that's really how the 26 year old saw Aoba.

"How old is he?" Noiz stepped a little closer to the stairs, sticking his hands into his pockets, tilting his head to the side as he looked up the stairs. "He's uh...twenty five?" He didn't care about the blue haired man that much, so he really didn't know his age. "Or uh..shit, how many years in dog years?" "Five" the blonde added on, starting to travel up the stairs, resting his hand on the railing. "Yeah, that's right, five, I wasn't the best at math" the drunken Koujaku chuckled to himself, not knowing what he was getting himself into.

"What breed is he?" Noiz took a couple more quiet steps, wanting to be quiet while he asended to find out what Koujaku might be hiding. "Hell if I know, some bastard, that's all I know. Where the hell is my bottle opener!?" The angry 26 year old searched through a couple more drawers, sounds of markers, utensils, batteries, screw drivers and other things that were small enough to fit in kitchen drawers could be heard being moved around, angrily.

The teenager, almost adult decided that it was best if he shut up now so he would be discovered searching through this man's house. After a couple more, slightly squeaky steps, he made it to the top of the stair case, his stoic expression unchanging, despite how curious, and a little concerned he was. He could hear shuffling from the inside, he couldn't tell what it was, but he could tell it was there. He slowly reached his hand up, and felt that it was a little warmer than he expected, as if it was used just a little bit ago. He turned the doorknob slowly and pushed it open, looking down, hoping that the door didn't creak, glad that it quiet. He then looked up, and stared in horror.

__________________

Mmmm yes I know Noiz can't feel temperature and pain aside from his tongue, but I thought it would be a little more interesting if he could feel temperature *shrugs* have a good day you guys.