Chapter 12 - Stuck with you

A/N. Picture of Ally's ring.

Alaia's POV

Am sitting in the SUV Lu brought to pick me up in with, with Rita, Sienna And Zara.  Zara can't stop raving about how cool the car is.

Lu went back to the El Paraiso to finish organizing stuff for my arrival. What ever that means.

We still couldn't get hold of dad and his phone is going unanswered.

I guess this is just an emotional time for him and he wants to avoid saying goodbye.

We are halfway to the courthouse, when we receive a call from a Mum who is practically frantic, saying dad just had a heart attack and has been taken to the hospital. We immediately change direction and head to the hospital instead of the courthouse.

I can't help but feel like all this pressure from the last few days has finally caught up with him. If he dies then none of anything am trying to do now will be worth it. 

Ohh lord, let he be alright. 

None of us are talking in the car. 

Please God save his life.

*

"What happened? " Sienna asks mum, as we approach her in the waiting rooms at the hospital 45 minutes later. The traffic was crazy.

"I don't know, i just got a call from the hospital, he collapsed in the street this morning in the city, and some people took him to the hospital" Mum explains trying to hold back from crying. Zara starts to cry now.

"What did the doctors say" I ask trying to keep it together.

"No one has said anything to me, they told me to wait...... i am still waiting" she murmurs.

So we all just sit there quietly waiting..Minutes soon turn to an hour.

**

Nickolas' POV

It's 15 minutes past 11am and Alaia is still not here yet. I have lost my patience. I hope the old man hasn't done anything stupid after his visit at my office earlier because i will finish him. Am not in the mood for drama and this isn't the time for it.

Today is the deadline to the start of preliminaries of the project, and i already made a report to the board earlier today about launching and starting with the mobilazation works this afternoon. There is no room for Alaia to change her mind now.

"I can literally see smoke coming out of your ears, calm down, maybe it's the traffic. Marco says looking up from his phone, as he is leans his back against the wall. 

I turn around and give him a hard glare, which makes him back off.

"Lu's not picking up her phone, and i don't know which driver she sent to pick Alaia up." Angelo announces trying to make contact with Alaia somehow.

"Try her father's line" I say.

"It just keeps ringing" 

Shit! i am about to explode.

Five minuties later Angelo announces.

"Ok, so am told it was Enzo who went to pick her up...one minute, am calling him now" Angelo says as he makes the call thanks to information he got from the head of security at the house.

"They are at St'Mary's Hospital down town. Apparently Steven had a heart attack" he smirks.

I literally see red!