p r o l o g u e .

Here I am, in hell, on a Friday, or otherwise as known, school. School went by normally. I get to hang out with my friends, eat lunch, etc. However, I needed to stay behind after school to get a book from the library. I entered in silently and went to find what I was looking for. After that I just started to look at some other books I haven't yet gotten the chance to read. A few minutes later a particular one caught my eye, it had no title and no background information on the contents of the book.

'Seems interesting, I'll have a look at it.' I thought, heading my way to the counter to pay for my books. The quiet, young librarian gave me a smile and grabbed my books to check the price. 

"Huh? That's strange." She stated bluntly. I gave her a confused look and tried to look at the computer to see what was up. Did her computer break or something?

"It says this book is free." She states handing me the strange book. At least I won't spend as much money as I thought. I gave her the money for the other book and I started my journey back home to finally relax. I grabbed my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I shout, hoping they would hear me, but all I heard was silence. They must be still working. I took my shoes of and quickly headed to my room.

Hours later, I'm in bed watching the anime 'Kakegurui' and so far I made my way to Season 2 since it was a interesting anime in my opinion. When the episode I was on finished I soon realised that I still haven't read that new mysterious book that I chose. I picked up the book and opened to the first page.

Hello (Y/N) (L/N)

"WHAT THE FU-" I nearly scream out loud and threw the book across the room. I looked over my bed and hesitantly grabbed the book. I opened it again to the same page I was on and saw that the old text has been replaced with new words. How is that even possible?

Well that was pretty rude, anyways, can you answer me this simple question?

"I- Sure..?" I nervously say, shakily holding the book not expecting what would happen next. Will it be a personal question? Is it a rude question? All I know is that this situation is very weird and it's happening to me!

What if I told you, you could live in a different dimension?

These important words kept repeating in my mind. I can actually go to a different dimension, which has been a dream of mine for years..? But then, what about my family, and my friends? Before I could even give a answer to myself, It was pitch black. Which dimension have I been transported to?

You'll have to see for yourself I'm afraid.