~unbothered~

-For warning I am running out of ideas to put in this little section before I move on, I planned on this being about 26 or so chapters. Only though, because I planned for the meeting ark/arcs of the cafe and finding out than the bar chapters not really being the main focus. I planned on doing a dramatic event that would change how (y/n) act around izuku, hence the two part chapter I did. Then having something aimed more on another larger time jump of bonding and slowly getting over it and becoming happy. Which I did with the last chapter. Now I had one last idea before I complete and head into a good old jump forward. That idea is this chapter. The next chapter (which will be 19) is going to be very fast paced to go through a nice little 3 year skip. Have some more fluff and a pinch of drama before settling back down and going through another year skip and coming to some closing chapters.-

~~~~

It was late in the afternoon, the sun starting on its way to set and turn into night. You were snuggled up against izuku laying across his lap. He had his arms around you wrapping the two of you in a warm blanket. You had made homemade hot chocolate for the two of you. It was old news now to the world that you were now considered a villain by association. Though the lingering reports still claimed it was by force and mental illness or even manipulation. While it was partly correct you were his because of some flaws you were together mostly because you both loved the other. You avoided watching the news, only watching it every so often to check up on katsuki. You hadn't called him by his first name since that night you called him bakugo. "Hey doll, we have a few minutes before you need to go. I tried to see if they would relocate, but they wouldn't demand we have this meeting here. They are the second largest and influential organization under us... if this goes well the entire underworld will be aligned to the league. Think, I'll have been worth something to this dreaded world."

You sighed bringing your fingers to his cheek, stroking it gently. "You already are through izu. You're an amazing person, you've already made so much change. The league was originally purply there to destroy the world. Thinking back to the event that happened almost two years ago... it makes your end goal clear. Break them heroes down and build it back up. Violence brings peace right? That's always been how history works. Think about revolutions and the peace it brought." you hummed watching him smile lightly with a chuckle.

"Those are some controversial thought doll~" he lowered his voice seductively, lowering his face closer to yours. You blushed immediately as he kissed your lips briefly before pulling away looking back to the screen. Your cheeks puffed up in response as you sat up, draping your arms around your neck.

(mild, dirty, flirting below pretty much until the bold sorry.)

"You suck." you huffed watching his lips turn into a smirk you narrowed your eyes as a warning. Knowing you were not the only two out here. Tomura was sitting at the bar playing games.

"No you do." he chuckled, causing your face to flare up.

"Get a fucking room" tomura growled from the bar. Izuku chuckled leaning over the couch.

"Nah, it's more fun embarrassing her in front of people," Izuku snickered, glancing back at you without tilting his head back at you.

"You're so fucking weird brat.'' Tomura grumbled as he continued his game.

"Yes, weird, too confident, and a perv." izuku sat up tilting his head down to you with a click of his tongue.

"Okay, I'm not a pervert! That's just an insulting doll." Izuku huffed briskly, kissing your forehead. Toga walked through the room or even cared about the rest of the conversation she chimed in.

"Nah, you're a perv izu! A definite pervert. We have all seen where your eyes linger when (y/n) is wearing your hoodies." toga hummed watching his face turn crimson. You raised your eyebrows before your face went red and you tugged the ends of the hoodie down.